Search results

1. S

Peter, Yes, It's still for sale! One member on here PM me, said, he was interested in it, but...

Peter, Yes, It's still for sale! One member on here PM me, said, he was interested in it, but has to sell another car, I think it was a 2013 Audi A3 and said he lived in KY.. I do have it Listed on CL in D.C. with some interest. Steve
  2. S

2015 Passat SE TDI 6sp Manual

That's what I thought it meant "Partial".
  3. S

Ok, It says: Modification Completed for this Vehicle (VIN): Partial https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/albums/2015-passat-6sp.14173/
  4. 2015 Passat 6sp

2015 Passat 6sp

5. 2015 VW Passat 6sp Emission.jpg

2015 VW Passat 6sp Emission.jpg

6. S

There's a Vehicle Emission Sticker on the core support that says "Tier 2". I don't know if that is the same as stage 2. When I took it in for warranty work, they didn't tell me it needed stage 2 emission recall to be done, so I assume it has been done. I don't how much time is left dieselgate...
  7. S

2015 Passat SE tdi 6sp Manual, I bought it used from local VW dealer in Frederick, MD. in 5/21 with 35,400mi., According to Carfax, there were 2 owners before me and no accidents or damage reported. Since I've owned it, oil change, once a year with Amsoil 5w-30 LS Synthetic European Motor Oil &...
  8. S

SOLD For Sale: 2003 Jetta TDI ALH GLS 5sp SOLD

2003 VW Jetta GLS tdi 4 door with ALH engine and manual 5 speed transmission. Currently has 176096 miles, I'm the 2nd owner, the original bought it new and was converted from an automatic to a 5sp about 29k mi ago by Cuz's TDI Werks, including new clutch & throw-out bearing, new actuator for...
  9. S

Feeler on selling 2015 Passat SE 6spmanual

I just checked Sam's Club in Frederick, MD., reg is 2.99, diesel is 3.76, not to bad!
  10. S

WTB GLASS ALH Jetta Headlamp Covers

I'd be interested in them if Cosmo's UNA isn't!
  11. S

WTB Base Plate Tow Bar for 03 Jetta

Looking for a base plate for my 03 Jetta Blue Ox part # BX3827 Thanks
  12. S

Dave, On the Timing Belt, I haven't had a chance to check on the last time the timing belt was...

Dave, On the Timing Belt, I haven't had a chance to check on the last time the timing belt was change, I'll try to get to it this week. Personally, I would have it changed at the same time you'd do the engine swap. If you have any questions you can call me @301.237.2610. Steve
  13. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Yeah, I thought that was weird. He joined the same time he posted it, Didn't look right to me!
  14. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Sorry, But I have 4 PMs about my car and one person has stop by and look at the car before your post, so you'll have to wait in line. As far as shipping, It's for me to find transportation cost for you!
  15. S

Yes!

Yes!
  16. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

I have a lot interest in it right now. If it's still available next week I'll get you pics.
  17. S

Dave, I'd be very confident, and I'll have to check on when I did the last the timing belt.

Dave, I'd be very confident, and I'll have to check on when I did the last the timing belt.
  18. S

FS 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Nothing else has been done to the engine, but egr delete plate & Rockchip tune.