Search results

1. RC

FS 2 - 1996 Passat B4Vs (wagons)

We've had 2 beloved white B4Vs for the last 20 years, one with 176K, the other 215K. Been struggling with the thought of parting with them for the last year, so just putting this out there. Would really like to see them go out together, one as an eventual parts machine, which was my idea. No...
  2. RC

Replacement stealies for B4V

Looking for simple replacement steal wheels for our B4V's, and having a difficult time. Any insights would be appreciated.
  3. RC

WTB B4 glow plugs and harness

Need working harness and glow plugs.
  4. RC

WTB; B4 fog light lens, passenger side

WTB; B4 fog light lens for passenger side, glow plugs and harness Like I said lens only for B4 fog light, passenger side... but will consider everything for right price. Also glow plugs and working harness.
  5. RC

Power steering fluid level check

Kind of embarrassed to ask this, but how does one check and add to the power steering fluid in B4's?
  6. RC

WTB B4V fuel sending unit

As stated, need a fuel sending unit for a B4V. Not sure if the sedan one would work in a wagon???
  7. RC

WTB K frame for B4

Looking for a K frame, and wondering if you'd ship it if not within driving range.
  8. RC

WTB B4 Driver side reflector light

The one in the bumper between the parking light and fog, for the driver side. Would take both sides if available. Somebody's gotta be holding.
  9. RC

WTB Fuel sending unit for '96 B4V

Like it says, I'm looking to buy a fuel sending unit for a 1996 B4V.
  10. RC

FS - '01 Jetta 128K Auto Black

Should be on Eastern Shore CL in a day or two. I just saw it and it's pretty clean. I think he's asking $5.5K.
  11. RC

Non TDI, yet biodiesel related assistance requested

Had an issue with the 300TD last week, clearly fuel related. Wasn't getting enough fuel so I changed out both fuel filters, which had close to 20 K on them. Ran fine on initial test run but completely died out on return trip after full on throddle. Started right up and got back home without...
  12. RC

Friend's Range Rover Conversion

13. RC

Summer trip to Vermont, need B100 refueling

The family is likely to take a trip to Vermont this summer. We'll be needing a refueling of quality B100 for the return trip and I'm wondering if anyone can give me a heads up on where we might get the goods. We'll be in the Warren/Waitsfield area and likely head to Burlington at some point...
  14. RC

Summer trip to Vermont, need B100 refueling

The family is likely to take a trip to Vermont this summer. We'll be needing a refueling of quality B100 for the return trip and I'm wondering if anyone can give me a heads up on where we might get the goods. We'll be in the Warren/Waitsfield area and likely head to Burlington at some point...
  15. RC

WTB Beige B5.5V interior

Looking at a possible buy of a B5.5V but would need to change out the entire interior from black leatherette to beige, preferably leatherette. Would be great to trade. Black interior has 45K and is well kept. Anyone have any options/thoughts?
  16. RC

WTB B4 Part

Need the tiny springs that keep up the little hatch on top of the steering wheel that hides the stuff below when you lower the wheel. Does that make sense?
  17. RC

B4 gasser cluster wanted

The cluster in one of our B4Vs gave up the ghost, and I need a cluster from a B4 gasser as a doner for the fix. Anyone who's done a conversion willing to part with the gasser cluster?
  18. RC

B4 gasser cluster needed

The cluster in one of our B4Vs gave up the ghost, and I need a cluster from a B4 gasser as a doner for the fix. Anyone who's done a conversion willing to part with the gasser cluster?
  19. RC

Weird cluster

Weird cluster ghost today. Neither the speedo or tach work, the trip odometer reset, temp and fuel gauge register but are not correct. Main odo, clock and all of the lights on the lower portion seem to function normally. Any thoughts?
  20. RC

WTB Air Box for B4

WTB Airbox Cowling for B4 I'm in need of the two piece airbox cowling for the B4, one on top and one to the inside... as pictured here with a finger pointing to each part;