Search results

1. M

2006 Jetta timing and starting questions after belt change

Thanks appreciate the help and advice.
  2. M

Thanks that is what I was thinking after reading hat other post. Pulled the top and bottom covers and tomorrow will get the proper tools again and start from fresh. Can I assume I will have to probably loosen the 3 camshaft bolts to get the pulley in the right position with the cam once I get...
  3. M

Hello, Helped a friend do a timing belt on his 2006 BRM Jetta. Used the correct tools and not spray and pray method. Checked torsion value before starting any work and had -2.0. Car is having a cold start problem that you have to give it some pedal before it will start. Once warm it seems to...
  4. M

Golf seats

Come get these out of the garage. They go to the dumpster next week. 50.00 Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  5. M

Golf seats

SOLD Grey seats out of a 2005 Golf TDI. Decent shape and would clean up great. Non smoking car that I owned the whole time. Would have to be picked up. Eastern Shore of MD. 90.00 Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  6. M

Seat help

Thanks I reached out to the guy that I got the interior from and he is going to try and remove the brackets from the car. They do appear to be spot welded on so hopefully he can just drill the spots. I would think I could just use some type of self tapping screws to reattach to my car.
  7. M

Seat help

So I bought a leather interior from a wagon and will be swapping everything over to my Golf. Front seats are done with no problems at all. The backs of the back seat swapped with no problem at all. I know the bottoms are different and I found several threads on swapping the bottoms from a sedan...
  8. M

2003 Wagon ALH Parts

Sending you pm. Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
  9. M

2003 Wagon ALH Parts

Can you tell me more about the interior parts? What all is included?
  10. M

WTB 2005 Golf Right side Taillight

Looking for a right side rear taillight for a 2005 Golf.
  11. M

Strange door lock situation (I did search)

Amazon of course.. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  12. M

New door lock actuator fixed. Thanks for the help and suggestions.
  13. M

Tried this last night with no luck. Replacing the door lock actuator today. Will update thread on results.
  14. M

Certainly a good possibility
  15. M

Just checked the VCDS log and no fault codes found other than radio "No Communication" but that is because of aftermarket radio that has been in there for years
  16. M

One other thing. She cant turn the headlights on while driving without the loud warning that here lights are on and the door is open. If she was to drive at night with headlights on would the loud beeping eventually stop?
  17. M

Some weird lock behavior going on with my daughters car. Did an oil change and lubed the door hinges and lock mechanisms and now the locks are acting weird. Dome light is on even with door shut. Confirmed switch in right position Drivers side door puddle light on wont go off. Door Ajar in dash...
  18. M

Anyone able to get a part number?

Wow I need to check into this. A few weeks back I went to get something out of the cubby in the dark and got sliced open really good . Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  19. M

2004 Golf TDI GL FOR SALE

Can you send me some pictures to mrc1168@gmail.com. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  20. M

Coolant leak and Dirty coolant bottle

After much searching and reading here I am going to change the leaking hose, expansion bottle, flush system with lots of distilled water and replace with G12 mixture. I also am on the fence with changing out the oil cooler and gaskets to see if that fixes the dirty coolant bottle. Should have...