Search results

1. Diverb

SOLD: 2015 Golf TDI SE 6mt. $14,500 Michigan

In September it appeared I was going to be bumped on seniority at work and was going to have to commute to Cleveland Ohio for work. I purchased this 2015 Golf TDI SE as a certified preowned car from a Wisconsin VW dealership in early October. Car only had 57,450 miles when I purchased it. I put...
  2. Diverb

LED Headlights for MK7

I searched several pages looking for LED headlight posts and came up empty. Its been a few years since I drove a vehicle with basic halogen lights and boy I forgot how dim they are. What are the recommendations for either LED bulbs or full blown headlight replacements for the GOLF?
  3. Diverb

Michigan TDI mechnic

Does anyone know if Martin Bergel is still working on TDI's ? I have called and left an e-mail and haven't gotten a response
  4. Diverb

Found a 2015 Golf 6MT buyback car for sale

I found a VW dealership in Wisconsin which has a 2015 Golf 6mt SE it was a one owner car, turned in for the buyback and sat for the last several years. Its low mileage at 57,000 and VW is offering the 2yr unlimited mileage warranty. Is it safe to assume VW has replace brakes, tires and all...
  5. Diverb

Buying a 2015 Passat after its sat for several years

I found a VW dealership in Wisconsin which has a 2015 Passat 6mt SE it was a one owner car, turned in for the buyback and sat for the last several years. Its low mileage at 32,000 and VW is offering the 2yr unlimited mileage warranty. Is it safe to assume VW has replace brakes, tires and all...
  6. Diverb

TDI's we can't get in the US

So I'm in Brussels Belgium for the week and I keep seeing all these cool TDI's and other diesel vehicles which are not offered here in American (yet, ok one can wish) So far I have seen an Audi A1, A4 both TDI in sedan and wagon form, a Ford Festia in diesel and a little Nissian diesel.
  7. Diverb

Photobucket / computer question

So I'm not the smartest computer guy out there. Last night I went to upload a photo to the photo bucket website to share on one of the other automotive forums I belong too, and I noticed all my photos on my photo bucket account are gone! So my question to you is, if someone clicked on a...
  8. Diverb

Dressed up the engine bay

I sent off the engine & air filter box cover to be hydro dipped. I was just tired of looking at the blah black engine compartment. I have hydro dipped several other engine components on my other vehicles and have been happy with the appearance. Its a cheap way to dress up the engine bay, and it...
  9. Diverb

Aftermarket muffler recommendation

So I'm thinking about removing the stock muffler and either leave it straight piped, but concerned it might be a tad too loud or going with a aftermarket muffler. Any recommendations on a aftermarket muffler, something to improve flow a little better? Thanks
  10. Diverb

New Tune, and great mileage

Just had the Rawtek exhaust & Malone stage 2 tune installed. I'm super pleased with the fuel mileage and of course the fun factor of driving. Its amazing once 50lbs of junk falls of the car how much better the car will run. My EGT temps are nice and low and most importantly no more soot going...
  11. Diverb

Backup Camera Install Help

I purchased the BANKS iQ to monitor engine vitals as well as have a backup camera. The directions for the backup camera is to tap into the hot wire which activates the backup lights. Does anyone know which wire in the rear light harness is the correct one? Wish I had a shop manual for this car.
  12. Diverb

Wish me luck, buying new Audi A3 TDI

Wish me luck. Im flying from Michigan to Salt Lake City, UT to pick up a 2015 A3 TDI with 74 miles on it. Yea it's "used" lol so the dealer can sell it. The Audi dealership here in town where I live have the same color A3 with the same options an 9500 miles on her, but told me they aren't...
  13. Diverb

Would you buy Jetta TDI with accident history?

So I have been looking to find another Jetta or Passat TDI to buy, given it may be a year or more until buyers can purchase a new one. I ran across this car in Utah. The price, color, options and mileage is just what I want; however, after I did a Carfax report on the VIN #, the car was involved...
  14. Diverb

Anyone else getting the Audi A6 TDi?

I placed my deposit on a A6 TDi and will trade in the Jetta when the car arrives within a few weeks. Anyone else moving to the A6 now that the diesel is available here in North America?
  15. Diverb

Stolen Jetta with out the key fob

A Sheriffs deputy friend of mine who knows I drive a Jetta asked me about the push button start with the key fob. He took a report the other day from a lady who had her Jetta TDi stolen from her apt complex and she had both key fobs in her apt. Can the car still be made to run without the fob...
  16. Diverb

Bad rattle coming from under the car

Yesterday my car just started to rattle badly when I start to accelerate and when braking and or turning a corner. I can hear it inside the cabin and by friend said he heard it when I drove off after dropping him off. I looked under the car, I don't see anything loose or hanging down. Funny I...
  17. Diverb

Navigation / radio in 2013 Passat manual trans

Does anyone know if you can either order or install the premium radio with navigation in a 2013 Passat with the 6 spd manual transmission? The salesman at the dealership says no. Only the premium radio with navigation can be purchased with the automatic DSG transmission. I really would like to...