Search results

1. B

Best prices on VW parts?

Looking for place to buy VW parts at a good price. Son's looking for a GLI rear spoiler for his Jetta SE. Thanks for the help
  2. B

Tire?

Thanks for your input. I am trying to decide between these two, Michelin Premiers A/S or Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus. Looking for a smoother and quieter ride but maintain my MPG. What do you all think?
  3. B

Real World MPG - 6 speed Manual

Tires? Hankook are shot, time to replace them. I am trying to decide between Michelin Premiers A/S or Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus. Looking for a smoother and quieter ride but maintain my MPG. What do you all think?
  4. B

Tire?

I'm looking at Michelin Premier on Tire Rack, What the difference between 94H and 94V?
  5. B

Tire?

It's time for me to replace the factory Hankook Optimo tires. These HanKook tires were to noise for me. I'm looking for a quite, smooth riding and great gas mileage tire. I'm looking at these three: Michelin Premier A/S Continental Truecontact Pirelli Cintureto P7 What all do you recommend?
  6. B

Tires?

I have not had Michelins before, but leaning towards them.
  7. B

Tires?

Agree, I'm leaning toward the Michelins.
  8. B

Tires?

It's time for me to replace the factory Hankook Optimo tires. These HanKook tires were to noise for me. I'm looking for a quite, smooth riding and great gas mileage tire. I'm looking at these three: Michelin Premier A/S Continental Truecontact Pirelli Cintureto P7 What all do you recommend?
  9. B

900 mile per tank club.

There are some amazing mileage post here. Please post your techniques along with your post so we all can learn from your experience, eg. cruise Speed, tire pressure, brand of tires, % of city vs hwy, total mileage of car, M6 or DSG, A/C On or Off, winter or summer, weather hot or cold...
  10. B

SE Stereo Upgrades

Jared Thanks for the reply. I was looking to see if there was any small mods to the stereo that would make a improvement. I'm not looking now to do a amp and speaker change. I agree that the sound is not bad just looking for a small improvement. Thanks Bob
  11. B

SE Stereo Upgrades

Just looking at what option there are for a better or clear sound, maybe more bass.
  12. B

SE Stereo Upgrades

Has anyone made any mods or upgrades to the stock SE stereo?
  13. B

Oem camera retrofit kit available for 2012 passat?

I'm also interested in this kit and looking for some feed back from those that did this installation.