1. F

FS 2005 Golf BEW TDI 135k miles for parts - 1 accident $2000 OBO SOLD

Honestly this is far from a parts car and has many years/miles to go
  2. F

2015 Golf Sportwagen S 6MT in CT

It was actually gone in 12 hours
  3. F

Picture link https://www.snapfish.com/share?via=link&lc=en_US&locale=en_US&token=hm_7K-vOGVc4N-s5XA3AMw/AUS/27953815266070/SNAPFISH
  4. F

Sold For sale is the “Battlewagon” 2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI S, 6 speed manual, no sunroof (you don’t want a mk7 with a sunroof) I have 3 kids now and this car is just too small, I rarely drive it anymore 258k miles, maintained religiously. New clutch 230k. Timing belt, water pump...
  5. F

Clutch Masters clutch line, bleeder block & T/O bearing?

This will not work if you still have the factory O2J 5 speed transmission as these take an external slave cylinder
  6. F

AC Compressor Pulley Bearing Replacement

it was a tight fit but I was able to remove and replace without removing anything else. Lots of cursing though
  7. F

Rust/Corrosion in Fuel System - Golf Sportwagen

High pressure common rail injection and fragile cp4 injection pump, when it blows it scatters debris throughout the entire system, from injectors to tank and typically requires replacement of nearly every component
  8. F

Oil leak from passenger side. Problem yet?

I had to replace my front crank flange. I had to take the oil pan off anyway because it was leaking too. I timed it so that all of this was done when I did my TB if my TB wasn’t due I would have been more displeased
  9. F

The AC compressor is one of the cheapo UAC units. It was a full kit to replace the entire system as described above. Overall looked like everything was decent quality and went in just fine. Honestly should have just purchased another OEM Sanden but I was pinching pennies at the time
  10. F

Update. It has not actually broken away as a fail safe. I simply impacted the nut on a bit more and it seems like it secured itself enough to hold. I am not sure if the pulley is a tapered fit to the shaft, but it no longer spins on the shaft so crisis temporarily averted 😂
  11. F

https://youtube.com/shorts/kHuLlzQE5bg?feature=share https://youtube.com/shorts/Ak5DZf15nuY?feature=share
  12. F

About 5k miles ago, my AC compressor blew up. I flushed everything out, and replaced the compressor, condenser, expansion valve, receiver dryer, etc. worked flawlessly. This morning, I start the car and hear a bad bearing noise. Removed the serpentine belt. When I spin the AC compressor pulley...
  13. F

2015 MK7 Golf clutch bleed issues

you will need the proper adapter for the clutch master. All you do is make sure the reservoir is full, connect the adapter, pump it up (I usually use 10 psi or so) then bleed the slave cylinder just like you normally would, just dont run out of pressure. I have never had it not work, and...