Search results

1. D

Curt Hitch for sale 2010-2014 JSW $50

New and unused. I bought this for my 2013 JSW TDi. I never got it on and sold the car back to VW. It's taking up space in my garage and I'd just like to have it gone. I live West of Boston off of 495. Pick-up or I can deliver if you are not too far. I do not want to deal with shipping. $50, I...
  2. D

Odd CEL behaviour (cold weather)

This winter so far when it gets cold (teens and low 20"s) the CEL comes on. Once the temp gets back up over 30 it goes away. The engine seems to be running fine the whole time and nothing else obvious seems to be going on. Any clues? Haven't been able to get the code checked since it goes away...
  3. D

Steel Wheels PSA

I've been hunting for a second set of wheels for my snow tires for awhile. Couldn't find any good used options and wasn't happy with the price of the new ones. Finally found a set for $210. VW of North Attleboro has a bunch of 16" steelies that were pulled off of cars at the port (presumably...
  4. D

iPhone 6 Bluetooth

Got the new iPhone. My car 2013 TDi doesn't see it. Bluetooth is on and discoverable on the phone. Anyone else have the same issue? Any solutions? Thanks!
  5. D

Burning smell from engine compartment

I have a 2013 JSW with a little over 4k on it. Noticed the smell yesterday in traffic kind of a plastic/rubber burning smell, but dismissed it as coming from the big trucks around me in traffic. After awhile figured out it was me. It's coming from the engine compartment. You can smell it in the...
  6. D

2013 JSW Roadfeel?

So my new JSW (~1000k miles) came off the lot with a wheel that needed balancing. I have the 16" wheels. I was planning on putting snows on soon so just let it go until I could make the switch. Had them swapped over and the wheel was still out of balance and took it to the dealer to have checked...
  7. D

Bluetooth Question

I searched around a little and haven't seen this asked. My iphone get's put on silent with the bluetooth which is generally fine, but I like to use the Mapquest app that gives turn by turn voice directions. That's muted as well. Anyone know how to turn that back on? I've searched all the...
  8. D

Wheel offset?

Anyone know what the stock offset is on the base JSW TDi? I'm looking at a set of wheels and snows with an offset of ET35. Would that be ok to put on my car? Thanks