Search results

1. S

mk5 cjaa dsg ecm/ecu swap to mk6 cjaa dsg

I have a MK5 jetta cjaa dsg 2010 it's stage 3 with xman cr170 and cp3. I'm looking at a golf mk6 cjaa dsg. The ecm/ecu my jetta is using have the immo off or deleted by Malone. Could i use that ecu in the mk6? it's cjaa and dsg but it has kessy, the keyless entry and start system thing. So idk...
  2. S

Jetta TDI CJAA engine mount and fuel line? Help

Need some help with this. I have searched a lot and i don´t find any concrete info on this. Any recommendation on engine mounts? Which one can i use or do i need to make a custom bracket for the fuel line? Have some BFI stage 1 engine mounts but they told me i would need to buy the engine mount...
  3. S

TDI Kerma Performance Damper or Fluidampr

Hi. I have a Jetta TDI CR140 DSG. I´m planning to go at least CR170 hybrid. Want to use some BFI Stage 1 mounts and the dogbone i have. Can anyone tell me how are this pulleys on this engines? Are they worthy? Thanks. Kerma Performance Damper Fluidampr
  4. S

CR140 methanol noozle placement?

Were is the best place to put the methanol noozle? I will get the EGR delete from darkside development or race pipe. Can i modify it and put the noozle there?
  5. S

Delete

Delete
  6. S

WTB Fluidampr CJAA

If anyone have a Fluidampr for a CJAA let me know. Would be interested in buying one.
  7. S

vw mk4 tdi ALH can it run ULSD?

Hi. I have a Jetta TDI 2000 and i want to know if it can run ultra low sulfur diesel? I have being reading about the lubrication and all that but has anyone tried the ULSD on the MK4?
  8. S

PD150 grey smoke in cold start.

Hi, a friend is selling me a Seat Leon PD150 the car in cold start the car has grey smoke but after a couple of minutes the smoke is fine. What cause that grey smoke on cold start? Could it be bad injectors or bad turbo sealings?
  9. S

ALH vnt-15 turbo fits a bew?

Hi i have a vnt15 for sale. A person is buying it but it has a BEW engine does it fits?
  10. S

Loose timing belt help

A mechanic came to check my tdi today and he said the timing belt was loose the car do not start and he needs to take off the head to check if there are any bent valve. My question is if the timing belt was loose or it was not install properly or it jumped this probably damage the valve head...
  11. S

DG Race Pipe

Looking for the Diesel Geek Race Pipe for ALH. Going to work with the vacuum of my tdi and i want to get rid of the EGR. PM me
  12. S

99.5 tuning any complains?

Hi, I got a Jetta TDI 99.5 and i read here in the forums that it needs a chip to be tuned. The downside of that is that the ecu need to be sent to a tuning expert and there is no tuning via email like 2000-2005 and if you change something in the car you have to send again the ecu. Those who...
  13. S

WTB: N75, BAR Sensor, PCV with Breather Hose and Vacuum Reservoir

Hi, i'm looking for my Jetta 99.5 ALH this items. The N75 solenoid, 2.5 BAR Boost, the PCV or Pressure Control Valve with the breather hose and the vacuum reservoir. PM me with offers. Thanks
  14. S

Silicone Hose 4mm on 3.5 can it fit?

Hi, i searched about changing the vacuum hose to silicone and i know 3mm and 4mm works fine. My local shop only sells 4mm silicone vacuum hose. If i put the 4mm with hose clamp or tie wraps for example were the 3.5mm fit can it work out? Or is better to order online the 3mm hose?
  15. S

Vacuum Hose 4mm on 3.5 can it fit?

Hi, i searched about changing the vacuum hose to silicone and i know 3mm and 4mm works fine. But my local shop only sells 4mm silicone vacuum hose. If i put the 4mm with hose clamp were the 3.5mm fit can it work out? Or is better to order online the 3mm hose?
  16. S

EGR and ASV removal ok without tuning?

I have a Jetta TDi 99.5 can i remove the EGR with a DG Race Pipe and the ASV without tuning? I know it will give me a check engine without deleting but i will go with Malone later just want to know if i could do it now.
  17. S

Pistons ASV vs BHW for ALH

I searched but still cannot make a decision. I have a ALH and i need to repair the cylinders. Between the ASV and the BHW which one is better? Those the BHW has lower CR or it is stronger than the ASV or the only thing it has is the bigger bore? It is worthy making the ALH 2.0? This year a...
  18. S

Wtb: Vnt-15

Need a VNT-15 for my Jetta 99.5 ALH. Pm me.