Search results

1. N

Rejection/delay due to missing claim number

Well, if it was listed as a requirement anywhere, I missed it. My notarized documents were rejected because I didn't have the claim number written on the bottom left hand corner of every page I uploaded. It's clearly on the first page with the VIN number, so there shouldn't be any question about...
  2. N

Door lock actuator

I guess the driver's door lock actuator is the problem we're having with our 13 Passat. Wife told me the left door started making a noise when she shut off the car and removed the key. A quick look revealed that the door lock solenoid/actuator is what makes the noise only on unlock. It sounds...
  3. N

Wheel center cap

Wife noticed one was missing after getting the car washed. Anyone have theirs go missing? I'm mostly curious if it fell off or got swiped. They don't look like they'd be prone to fall off. They seem to fit pretty snug.
  4. N

2013 DSG Passat

First time poster. We picked up our 13 Passat just after they showed up at the dealer in early August. We love the car and the economy. It replaced an 07 Civic EX that I had no love left for, except it's resale value. I feel lucky those things are worth more to others than to me. After reading...