Search results

1. jay.sejkora2011

DSG drivers side axle housing just fell out?

I felt a slight shudder while around 40 mph and while accelerating so i figured it was time for the 'other' wheel bearing to get changed. did it tonight... I got to the part where I was cleaning up, shooting some Rustoleum and I moved the axle. It literally just fell into my hands. I haven't...
  2. jay.sejkora2011

Trashcan?? PF Jones~~~Volkswagen Passat Estate 2010-2015 Oris Detachable Towbar

Spent some money on a gamble it looks like. Purchased a towbar from PF Jones and thought fitment would have been 100%, but I was mistaken. I didn't see any other posts about this and so here I am. Spreading the gospel. First off, just want to draw attention to the fact that PJ Jones has to know...
  3. jay.sejkora2011

Timing belt list + weird drivability

Heya, I'm building a box-o-parts for the 09. I'm adding some gaskets to the normal service so i can possibly get rid of the oil seepage which is getting on damn near everything under the car. So far I have added: valve cover gasket, oil filter flange gasket, oil cooler seals, rear...
  4. jay.sejkora2011

scammer alert. APEX TUNING NORTH CAROLINA

ljn';jn' kjb;';j
  5. jay.sejkora2011

Traveling to east coast from KCMO

So, planning on traveling back to NC and around that area to do some rental property work. Getting some car work done before I go. Man, this stuff adds up quick!
  6. jay.sejkora2011

Project potential?

I am now on #2 tdi and am feeling frogy. Kind of want to get a project car and start doing some real work on these things. Found a car with potential but want to see what the forum thinks before I even inquire... Thoughts? http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3235147713.html