Search results

1. E

For sale VCDS Ross-Tech WiFi Hex-Net

***SOLD*** Thank you to everybody that showed interest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. E

Bump [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. E

Haha that’s not good to hear. I bought this version because I have all Apple products and it was the only way. Plus I liked using my iPhone that costs more than most laptops with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. E

This is the enthusiast version. I only have 2 VINs on it so there’s 8 left. Thanks for the interest https://store.ross-tech.com/shop/vchn_10/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. E

For sale. $250 OBO. I don’t have my TDIs anymore. [emoji17][emoji22] msg me if interested. Thanks for looking. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. E

For sale: GLI wheels from my TDI

For sale MK6 GLI wheels. Tires are close to needing changed but still have a few miles. I'm throwing in 2 Continental Extreme Contacts in great shape. Less than 5k miles. You just need 2 more. 225/40 18 (factory size for wheels) Wheels are used and have some wear and tear. No curb...
  7. E

Tinny/hollow door sound?

I have a 2011 and my front passenger door also sounds hollow. Much diff from all the others. I laughed when they ran that commercial talking about how sound the car sounded when you closed the doors. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. E

TDI Replacement : (

I have a 2011. Saw the $17k plus the additional $5k we were getting. Once I signed up on the VW settlement site it's only $14,500 including the $5,100. Got my hopes up big time. Funny thing is I'm not getting that much over what today's value is from the NADA guide. Not counting the $5100...
  9. E

Getting a lot less than what I originally thought with these calculators. Brings my choice down from new to used. Lol. Been looking at trucks but will have to look at used for sure. Dang it
  10. E

Well there will be a settlement for the Touareg too. Surprisingly it's not a "clean diesel" either. I have that too. Lol. Yea I love diesel. But that adblue. Grrrr. Had it replaced and ran me $2800 to replace the whole system because the light wouldn't turn off and that was the "only"...
  11. E

I'm still debating. Would like a high horsepower car but I wouldn't mind a good performing hybrid or plugin (modifying suspension n bigger wheels). We all have time to decide tho. Then again I might just keep mine. It's been 100% reliable no major issues. Bought it with 0 miles before it...
  12. E

Anyone plan on keeping their TDI?
  13. E

What did you do to your mk6 Jetta today?

So who plans on keeping their TDI?
  14. E

If it wasn't posted here it doesn't count right?
  15. E

No start after adblue warning

Women ALWAYS ignore these things. My wife learned the hard way once. I told her to get an alignment months ago. She ignored it n now has to prematurely buy new tires. It's always good for you to learn about your own cars n make sure things like this are done so she doesn't have to worry...
  16. E

2011 V6 TDI Fuel Economy

Take it easy on the go pedal. Don't be in a hurry. It's ok for cars to pass you. No need to speed. Finally, use cruise control. You should be seeing a great improvement without spending money on tuning. My wife is slowly learning n she gets @26-27 city n hwy. good luck
  17. E

Project Sound & Noise Control

Any links for the products you're using? I covered my whole trunk in dynamat. Decent price on amazon. I looked up jute there n no luck.
  18. E

Discount Map Update, "Only $99.00"

Never mind. Stupid Jettas get it, Touaregs don't.
  19. E

Discount Map Update, "Only $99.00"

VW dealer told me it's released every august. So this is the time to get it until next year. I'll be ordering it for the wife's car.
  20. E

They're my 3rd set of wheels so far. I've looked and looked and saw a couple GLIs n thought, hmmm they look sweet n they're stock n way cheaper than the forged wheels I was looking for. I'm going to pay the car off then the search for another set will continue. Lol