Search results

1. C

FS: Rebuilt B5 Spindles, EBC Red Pads and TT Caliper Brackets

Selling the rebuild set of spindles off my 2003 Volkswagen Passat 1.8t. Steel uprights are in good shape, cleaned up in the blasting cabinet and coated with black paint. New FAG brand wheel bearings pressed in, along with the hubs. Caliper threads on one knuckle have been repaired with a...
  2. C

FS: NIB mk4 02J South Bend Clutch Stage 2 Endurance w/Flywheel

Had it on the shelve for a few years. It was going to go on to a big turbo TDI motor I was building for a time. Sold the motor and not doing any diesel builds anytime soon. My gasser 9A 16v on carbs will do fine with a sachs clutch. NIB Stage 2 Endurance South Bend Clutch and Flywheel for...
  3. C

FS: Audi B5 S4/VW Passat Brembo BM5 -BBK/Big Brake Kit

Selling a set of front uprights from a 2000 Audi B5 S4 and a set of Brembo BM5 4 Pot monoblock calipers. Big Brake Kit for a B5 chassis (Audi B5 A4's and VW Passat B5/B5.5) using stock VAG parts. Spindles from early S4 and brake calipers from a VW Touareg. Some surface rust on spindles, but no...
  4. C

FS: B5 Passat Front Spindles, Coilovers, Control Arms

Just did overhaul on the wifes B5 suspension. Had a spare set of spindles for cores to rebuild, these came off here 2003 B5 Passat 1.8t FWD. Had the other parts laying around from other parts hoarding and dont need them anymore. Upper pinch bolts played nice with me and came out easy. Little...
  5. C

FS: ALH Colt Cam Stage 3

Bought a parts lot and really don't think my Gen2 4runner ALH swap needs to be revving the beans out of it to utilize this stage 3 cam. Used cam, unknown mileage, good looking mild wear, no hot spots. Don't think this ran too long, story is the motor it was in put a rod through the block...
  6. C

FS: mk5/late 02J GQQ 5-Speed Swap Parts and NIB Wavetrac LSD

My parts hoard pile has gotten too big and don't need these on the shelf since I don't have a project shell for it. Collected for a transmission swap into a Corrado, but I found a different set up. -GQQ code mk5 TDI 02J transmission (100mm axle cups). -Wavetrac LSD Diffential new in box/Bolts...
  7. C

FS: ALH mk4 Malone Stage 2 Tune, Flashzilla, ECU, p502 Injectors, Cluster

Selling a used stage 2 setup for a VW mk4 Volkswagen Jetta ALH TDI from the parts hoard. Was pulled from a rear ended totaled Jetta. Was running well on a stock VNT15 turbo. Included is set of Injectors with p502 nozzles (oval 3rd injector plug), 038906012GN 121 pin ECU, Flashzilla (assuming...
  8. C

FS: mk4 TDI OEM+ Interior Parts (Full MFA, Headlight Level, Komfort Blinker, Wrapped Wheel)

Selling a few Interior bits I had horded for my rides. Decided not to use. POOS, Discounted for TDIClubbers Suede Wrapped Blue Stitch 3 Spoke Steering Wheel&Airbag - !!!SOLD!!!$110!!!SOLD!!! Komfort Blinker relay kit - !!!SOLD!!!$45!!!SOLD!!! Headlight Level Motors, Dashboard Switch &...
  9. C

FS: Used B3/B4 ST Suspension Coilovers

Selling a used set of ST coilovers pulled for a 1996 B4 Passat 2.0 FWD (4 lug). Unknown miles but in good shape overall with plenty of life left. Bump stops are in good shape with no rust or corrosion on body's, rods, or under the dust boot. As per ECS these should fit all FWD B3 B4 Passat...
  10. C

FS: mk4 Bushings (poly rear beam & aluminum front subframe, 02J shift bracket)

Have an assorted bunch of bushings from a project car that never got installed. For a MK4 Volkswagen Jetta/Golf/NB. Rear axle polyurethane bushings (new #W63205), aluminum front subframe rear bushings, and 02J 5 speed manual shifter bracket bushings (3 points on cable bracket). I think this...
  11. C

FS: ALH Engine Cover, Battery Box, Airbox Top

Got some ALH underhood parts to pass along from my hording. Battery box cover in ok shape, the clips on the top tray brace are broke. Fits together and is usable though. Engine cover is in good shape, logo has some scuffs. Airbox off of a VR mk4 I think. Dress up the engine bay a little, still...
  12. C

FS: MK4 TDI Battery Box w/Cover

Selling a used mk4 battery box for the large Diesel battery. Cover shell in good shape with just normal scuffs. Cracks on fap cover and back. Asking $35 plus shipping for a clubber. Local pick up in 48021 too.
  13. C

FS: BEW & BHW Engine Covers

(Both Sold, no longer available) Have a BEW and BHW engine covers in decent shape, no cracks. Located in 48021 Eastpointe, MI. Asking SOLD!!!! $50 SOLD!!!! each plus shipping on your dime.
  14. C

FS: BHW Passat Injectors and Intake

Pulled from a B5 Passat TDI. Bought the whole head gasket up for the turbo. Head was an AMC aftermarket head, but got some scratches from hulking it out of the junkyard. Bad trans on the window, but unknown mileage/condition/vehicle history. Should be a upgrade to Jetta and Golf PD motors...
  15. C

FS: Mk4 Red Stitch 3 Spoke Wheel and Airbag

Selling a 3 spoke mk4 steering wheel with a red stitch cover. This is an OEM wheel that has a leather cover stitched on over the top. Black leather with a base black stitch. I then sealed the seam with a skip stitch red thread. Soft leather that feels good in the hand, and bulks up the grip...
  16. C

FS: Audi TT Lower Control Arms w/New Poly and TT/R32 Bushings

Selling set of control arms from an 8N Audi TT. Will fit mk4 VW with 1.8t, vr6, or TT spindles. Has New Lemforder Audi TT solid bushings in the rear and the front have new polyurethane bushings installed. I serviced these for my own mk4 and had them ready on the shelve, but don't really need...
  17. C

FS: 10mm ALH Injector Pumps

Have 3 total spare 10mm injector pumps. 2 complete pumps have been dryice blasted and cleaned up. Unknown mileage. Noted both in the junkyard from being in accidents. One has marks on back of top cover like it was resealed at some point. Asking SOLD!!!$180SOLD!!!! each shipped to lower 48. 1...
  18. C

FS: mk4 Parts Purge

Bunch of mk4 stuff I need to downsize. Injen CIA $165 shipped Frostheater $70 SOLD Deadpedal $20 Airbox top $35 AWP turbo manifold $45 Leather door inserts for 4-door $100 Cupholder centers with armrest delete tray (both have cracks, but repairable and usable) $50 ALH vac pump $40 Angle...
  19. C

FS: Injen SP Cold Air Intake System - MK4 ALH - Black SP3016BLK

(SOLD)First and foremost.... not here to debate stock airbox performance. I get stock is usually more then suitable for the job, but if someone wants some bing under the hood, or building something large, here you go. Its listed on Injen site for mk4 ALH TDI fitment. Selling a Injen cold air...
  20. C

FS: ALH & BHW Timing Covers

I have one ALH and one BHW upper plastic timing covers. Both have some blemishes, but will cover your bits. No cracks or breaks, clips intact. Asking $35 shipped (USPS flat rate). ALH COVER SOLD