Search results

1. R

Check out my Audi cargo van

Behold! The Audi Cargo Van! Since 2012 I've been volunteering on the USS Iowa, a former U.S. Navy Battleship that's now a floating museum in San Pedro, CA (Near Los Angeles). My company donated some old computers to the ship, even though these are all 3-4 years old they are still a significant...
  2. R

VW wants to emissions test my Golf - even though I own an A3

You know how people say that an Audi is just an overpriced VW. I'm sure that Audi/VW would deny this but that didn't stop VW from sending me a letter inviting me to have my 2013 Golf tested for some kind of emissions longevity. Pretty amusing in all. I'm inclined to let them do their test...
  3. R

Crappy windsiheld wipers from factory?

So I've only had my A3 for about 3 months now, being that I live in Southern California where it doesn't rain that often (common to go through the entire summer without any measurable rainfall) my wipers have barely been used at all. I think they have only been across the windshield less than...
  4. R

Volvo V60 Diesel Plug-in Hybrid starts production, 124MPG & 285HP

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/21/volvo-begins-producing-v60-diesel-plug-in-hybrid/ All I can say is unf
  5. R

Response recieved from Shell when I asked about 507.00 and Rotella T6

I know there are a few threads that discuss using Rotella T oil in our cars and this may have already have been covered (I searched but didn't find anything) but I E-Mailed shell expressing disappointment that Rotella T6 isn't certified for VW 507.00 and they sent me back a response that some...
  6. R

Just picked up my 2013 A3 TDi

Ordered it back in July and I picked it up last week. From what I can tell I'm not the first 2013 owner here but looks like there aren't too many others. So far (270 miles on the odometer) I'm really happy with it with the general exception of the steering wheel audio controls and the cruise...