Search results

1. PLAN_B

WTB R-Line 6-speed shift knob

Looking for the knob or knob+boot; either JNV711113A (silver stitching) or JNV711113 (black stitching). My 02m conversion demands it!
  2. PLAN_B

Powerflex Spring Mounts & Bearings

Powerflex Spring Mounts & Bearings - SOLD SOLD Used for about 5k miles, still in functionally new condition. $50 shipped
  3. PLAN_B

FS/FT 17" Long Beach with Kumho Ecsta AST

FS/FT 17" Long Beach with Kumho Ecsta AST - SOLD SOLD $400 obo. As pictured, mounted and balanced, includes R center caps. Not willing to sell separately, but would consider trading for MKIV R32 front or rear bumper and/or side skirts and spoiler. Also listed here...
  4. PLAN_B

Depo e-codes with glass lenses fogs all bulbs and Lamin-x

Depo e-codes with glass lenses fogs all bulbs and Lamin-x -SOLD Headlights are sold, thanks for the interest. $120 + shipping from 85004. The easiest plug and play there is. All bulbs included and Lamin-X already applied, just take your old headlights out and put these in. I'm even including...
  5. PLAN_B

Morimoto mini projector retrofit into Euro Golf R32 replica headlight housing

I originally purchased these headlights from a member on VWVortex and was beyond disappointed in the performance of both the low and high beams. I don't know if all the replicas perform similarly, but these were worse than stock by a fair margin. I do however like the look of these headlights...
  6. PLAN_B

My MKIV Golf R32 look-alike pic blog

Hi all, Well the post about more Golf blogs finally lit a fire under me so I thought I'd share my some pics as I transform my '03 Golf into an aesthetic R32 clone. First, some background; I've owned a 2001 Audi S4 since early 2003 and I've since built it up to a big turbo'd, intercooled...
  7. PLAN_B

WTB: Anyone in the Phoenix area with a Tdi NB?

Ideally I'm looking for; Black exterior with leather int (grey or black), and manual trans. Can't spend more than ~$7500. Flexible on miles and other options. I've been searching all the regular sites and am having little luck. I found one recently but missed it by a day to a guy that drove...