Search results

1. PLAN_B

WTB R-Line 6-speed shift knob

I did have one from an R32, but I'd like to find the R-line without 4 Motion on it. Thanks though.
  2. PLAN_B

Wtb mk4 shock and strut kit FOUND

I've got a set of WRD lowering springs, no shocks though.
  3. PLAN_B

Name your price!
  4. PLAN_B

Looking for the knob or knob+boot; either JNV711113A (silver stitching) or JNV711113 (black stitching). My 02m conversion demands it!
  5. PLAN_B

Morimoto mini projector retrofit into Euro Golf R32 replica headlight housing

Thanks all. A year later and they're still working flawlessly. One of my favorite and most worthwhile mods.
  6. PLAN_B

My MKIV Golf R32 look-alike pic blog

I used to lust over the Sedona amps when I was a teenager, now I have one of each except a 500ix which I'd buy if I found the right one just to round out the collection. I collected amps for a while, but now have just a few choice ones left.
  7. PLAN_B

Haven't been on here in a while and unfortunately I don't have any updates. I now work for a tech company that takes up most of my time and also takes care of most of my travel so I barely drive either car anymore. I believe mine were from a Jetta, but they came in the MKIV R32s as well. I...
  8. PLAN_B

I drove to MN and back to Phx and didn't want to go without bass so I threw this in here: It's an old Kicker Solo 8" that I had sitting around. Turns out I like it up front as much as I thought I would so I'm now contemplating creative solutions like; Still lots of finishing touches left...
  9. PLAN_B

Also wired it for a stereo install: 1/0 gauge power wire from Knukonceptz: The hatch currently looks like this: Sub amp: Currently disconnected, but will power the front stage: Cut a little foam off the back and moved the tools here: Battery sits perfectly on the lip in the spare...
  10. PLAN_B

Morimoto mini projector retrofit into Euro Golf R32 replica headlight housing

Makes me think of: ;) I posted some finished pics on my build thread.
  11. PLAN_B

...which brings me to this update. Did some work on the headlights: You can see the full retrofit here, but I'm very pleased with the outcome. This was a very worthwhile mod so I hope my guide encourages others to attempt the same thing. Here are some finished pics: All lights off...
  12. PLAN_B

There's nothing unique about this pair vs. any other Depo e-codes. You'll find varying opinions and pictures of the beam if you've looked. I probably wouldn't have been happy with anything short of what I have now, which is Morimoto Mini H1 projectors retrofitted into Helix euro R32 replica...
  13. PLAN_B

Depo e-codes with glass lenses fogs all bulbs and Lamin-x

I've had some interest, but no payments sent. Still available!
  14. PLAN_B

Powerflex Spring Mounts & Bearings

These will give you about 10mm of ride height increase over new OE mounts...
  15. PLAN_B

E-code refers to European spec lighting which means a different (better) beam pattern than US headlight spec. If you don't already have fog lights, you would need to run a wire for the fog lights to work. The rest of the headlights would work without the fog wire, however.
  16. PLAN_B

Powerflex Spring Mounts & Bearings

Powerflex Spring Mounts & Bearings - SOLD SOLD Used for about 5k miles, still in functionally new condition. $50 shipped
  17. PLAN_B

FS/FT 17" Long Beach with Kumho Ecsta AST

You're right, they do look good :cool:
  18. PLAN_B

Headlights: $219 Lamin-X: $40 Get these for less than half price and WITH bulbs!