Search results

1. M

PD camshaft breakin

Well at 169000 camshaft has failed will be replacing it this weekend or next rotella 15w40 dino oil OK for cam break in
  2. M

2006 pd popping though intake

I'm working on a 2006 brm it's poping back though the intake has good idle no cel I'm thinking bent valve or burnt car had a timming belt done around a 1000 miles before issue started
  3. M

battery light flashing

My battery light is flashing intermittently check the voltage have 13 v car off and 14.5 with the car running any ideas
  4. M

rotela t6

I know this has been brought up a thousand times im thinking of using rotela t6 in my pd 5 40 or 15 40 lets see wht yall are using
  5. M

bad remain vw trans

So what are the chances of getting a bad rebuilt 5 speed from vw
  6. M

where to buy rebuilt 5 speed

My 5 speed is bad trying to find a new or rebuilt one not haveing much luck
  7. M

injector balance

What should my numbers look like i got .02 .00 .52. -.52 is this good and the ignition timming at idle 4.06 the maf 435 trying to find a my misfire issue
  8. M

dead trans

My 5 speed is dieing on my 05 bew it screaming heard rhe failure rate is pretty low the fluid and level were good any ideas on the cause it just happened yesterday
  9. M

trans oil

I have a 05 bew what kind of oil can i use in the transmission its a 5 speed i dnt want to use the vw oil
  10. M

injector seals

I have a 05:bew needing injector seals need advice not finding much on the how to do on the net
  11. M

in need of a guru

I give up on trying to firgure out why this thing is missing
  12. M

miss

I have a 05 jetta with a miss at about 1200 rpms any ideas
  13. M

tandem pump

What does fhe tandem pump do on a 05 pd bew
  14. M

what clutch

I have malone stage 2 tune and my clutch is currently slipping what clutch shld i go with
  15. M

anybody in coulbiana oh

Outa town car wont start help
  16. M

oil usage

What is the normal amount of oil usage in a 05 bew
  17. M

dual mass flywheel

Does my early 05 jetta have a dual mass flywheel
  18. M

trip to the moutains

I have had my 05 tdi for 2 weeks now and have put 3000 miles on the ticker. Made a trip to the mountains yesterday and im very satisfied with this car i climbed some very steep and long hills and never had to drop below 3rd gear. I got it home and checked the oil and havent used a drop im 3000...
  19. M

my first egr cleaning

Wow i didnt know egrs could get that dirty on the cars i dont see how the cel wasn't on
  20. M

race

I have a guy at wrk talkin smack with a 2012 jetta tdi and my car is 05 tdi (bew) with a soon to be a malone stage 2 what are my chances