Search results

1. N

Found a diesel Golf to buy. What's it worth?

That is the case...but...the car needs to be in reasonably good condition. To give you an idea, I sold a 1999 TDI Jetta with about 190,000 miles on it to a retail customer just a month or so ago for about $5000. The car needed engine work, but the body was in good shape. Now that the engine...
  2. N

TDI wanted- central CA area

I'd recommend you checking out Ahl Motors. I've done a lot of business with Steve Ahl who is in Ukiah, CA. His website is www.tdicars.com. He usually has a good selection.
  3. N

3 2007 TDI Touareg's AVAILABLE NOW

Color combinations on them... I have one silver with anthracite interior, one offroad gray with anthracite, and one black with anthracite. All three are in Northern Virginia. Stohlman VW to be precise. When you come in ask for Robert Latham, I'll be happy to help you out on them! Thanks.
  4. N

3 2007 TDI Touareg's AVAILABLE NOW

Hi Everyone, I have 3 2007 V10 TDI Touaregs that just arrived at our dealership for delivery. Our price on any of the 3 is $68,639 plus tax, tags and $225 processing fee. All 3 are equipped with the Touareg Highlight Package, Navigation Package, Rear Differential Lock, and Equipment Package...
  5. N

advice on finanacing a used TDI needed, Thank you!

As an employee of a car dealership...my first thought is depending on your credit I should be able to get you financed. I just got a guy approved the other day on an older Subaru. If you're less than A tier on a car older than 5 years old, and with more than 60,000 miles on the odometer, the...
  6. N

3 V10 TDI Touareg's Allocated in VA

I have to sort of estimate, in that we don't have the official pricing yet. However, I got my hands on an unofficial release, it looks like they're going to start at $63,130 and top out at $70,149. As for colors, we haven't built our allocation as of yet, so that would be up to whoever orders...
  7. N

3 V10 TDI Touareg's Allocated in VA

Hey Guys, I have 3 2006 V10 TDI Touaregs allocated to my dealership. No word yet on exact delivery date, although mid-july is likely. None are spoken for yet. First three deposits get first say on the cars. Pricing will be at MSRP for TDI club members...meaning...no AMV!!!!! Be one of...
  8. N

New And Used TDI's Available

absolutely any time Dan :-p
  9. N

New And Used TDI's Available

I am a sales consultant (and TDI driver...) at the largest VW dealer in the Washington DC metro area, we currently have a pre-owned TDI Jetta Wagon (2003 GL) that I traded in on a new TDI, and a pre owned TDI Beetle which are bargain priced:D As far as new cars, we currently have one 2006...
  10. N

Highest Mileage TDI (odometer reading)

I see people with exceptional fuel mileage on this forum all the time. My question has not to do with fuel mileage but odometer mileage. Probally the most impressive high-mileage car story I've seen so far is Irv Gordon (1966 Volvo with 2.3 million miles) anyone on here coming close? I'll...
  11. N

fuel economy jump...black smoke increase

No CEL, no pep loss...if anything more pep.
  12. N

fuel economy jump...black smoke increase

For the first 14K miles of my 2005 Jetta Wagon's life I was averaging about 650 miles on a tank. Now, it's bumped to between 700 and 750 miles on a tank, but...black smoke spews out of the back of my car every time I accelerate. The first 10-12K miles were put on the car during winter, and now...
  13. N

Jetta Hybrid May Be Headed for US

how sad...VW seems to be selling out
  14. N

2005 Jetta TDI Wagon smoking

I can't tell...I only notice it at night in headlights of cars behind me. I can't get a good view of it during the daytime
  15. N

2005 Jetta TDI Wagon smoking

I bought my Jetta wagon in January...I have since put around 13K miles on it. I'm averaging around 45-48 MPG per tank, and the car is smoking profusely under moderate-heavy acceleration. There are no engine mods on the car. Is this normal or should I stop in at the service department? It's...
  16. N

WANT: Used Jetta TDI Wagon (Will pay Finder's fee)

Re: WANT: Used Jetta TDI Wagon (Will pay Finder\'s If you would go for a manual...which I've read over and over you won't, I have a car that meets your criteria perfectly in stock at a Volkswagen dealer in Virginia...which would make you exempt from paying the arizona tax. Also, I dunno if...
  17. N

New TDI

There is a Jetta Based SUV on the way...if you saw something the size of a CRV it may have been it. Also did you notice the plates? Did it have diplomatic plates on it? if so you could have seen a Touran...that comes with a TDI 2.0
  18. N

1 month behind the wheel

In just one month I have saved around $395.00 over what the cost to fuel my 2000 Outback was. My monthly payment is only $389...add the $185.00/month payment I was making on the Subie, and my total monthly savings for my first month are...$580.00...not bad...not bad at all
  19. N

Need some Help before giving dealer $$$$$

if all that checked out good, then you probally do have a problem that's going to require a mechanic...but definately find someone with a vagcom or go to the dealer...if the light is on it needs attention.
  20. N

Jetta V driven

No, the 5 isn't a turbo...there is going to be an FSI-4 that is going to have around 200 hp that is a turbo