Search results

1. T

Condensor Replacment

AC Condenser Replacement Hello - Can someone tell me how much refrigerant oil and what type to add for condenser and accumulator replacement? Thanks.
  2. T

00652 - Gear Monitoring 27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent

My friend has a 2001 with 01M and is having rough shift from 2nd to 3rd and getting codes 00652 - Gear Monitoring 27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent. I tried doing a search but did not find anything. How do I go about diagnosing this problem? Thanks for your time.
  3. T

BRM Harmonic noise\vibration

I have a 2006 BRM with DSG and 72k miles. Around about 65 to 70 MPH+ I hear and slightly feel a harmonic humming\droning noise. It seems to match the RPM of the engine but I only hear it once above stated speed. DMF was replaced 35k ago and noise did not change. Has been making noise for a...
  4. T

2006 to 20XX Radio compatability

Hello all, Will any other year of stereo work with my 2006 Jetta? My wife really likes the newer touch screen models. I looked into the upgrade with nav as well using the MFD2 but don't like that you can't listen to CD's while using the Nav disc. Also will a newer steering wheel work as long...
  5. T

BRM Ticking Under Acceleration Sometimes

I have a 2006 BRM with 72k miles on it that for the last 12k miles has been making a ticking noise under moderate acceleration mostly when cold. When driving car it sounds like it is coming from the back right side more towards the fire wall area. Sounds kind of like an exhaust leak. Noise...
  6. T

Seat Bottom leatherette small cracks

Hello all - I have 2006 Jetta with 70k miles and leatherette seats. The driver seat has 4 to 5 small cracks on the side of the seat bottom. Anyone have any ideas where to get matching replacement cover or any other ideas to get fixed? Thanks.