Search results

1. M

Electrical gremlin. 2002 Jetta

Good idea, thanks for reply. Muzy
  2. M

Electrical gremlin. 2002 Jetta

Well as title reads got kind of an oddity. While driving with cruse control engaged, if I roll drivers window up- cruse will disengage (yes power windows) Window down doesn't do this, and all other windows do not have this effect. Resume works as it should after. What could be the issue? Muzy
  3. M

ALH p1556 Limp Mode, ‘ftftftfft’ sound?

Just by looking at your description of the noise (very good BTW) Closely look at flex piping going to and from EGR cooler. This is where your noise is coming from . If you are able to move cooler at all? Bolts and brackets that hold this in place are MIA. Best of luck Muzy
  4. M

What is this brake line part number

Could be this one? https://www.idparts.com/rear-brake-line-axle-6q0611775b-2202556-p-1821.html
  5. M

Blown headgasket?

Normally the head is removed to verify said blown head gasket and to look for collateral damage. I am sure somoni else will respond, but you really need to diagnose the full scope of issues here before loading parts canon. Here is a link to basically what your next move is...
  6. M

trans removal and clutch replacement.

Why are you unable to get the1/4 turn? These folks know almost all the tricks. They will help. Cheers Never mind. Glad it's working.
  7. M

Headliner adhesive that works?

It gives a degree of protection. It's not bare steel with sharp edges and crap. Will there be a manufacturing code? Doubt it. The standard is likly set by your wallet. Cheers
  8. M

06 Brm jetta 5mt

You should check your motor mounts. New stuff can break. Cheers
  9. M

Radiator Fan Electrical Gremlin?

No clue as to what you are working on? I do believe most automobiles have the capacity to cool with ignition shut off. There is a pretty comprehensive diagnostic thread in 101. Cheers
  10. M

2004 BEW A/C

Like this? https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/check-your-radiator-condenser-fan-operation-now.242699/unread Cheers
  11. M

P0401 and P2002

Probably a good idea to see how good your warranty is then. Update what they find, There will be other intrested people. Good luck Cheers
  12. M

What happens if I cross the fuel lines at the filter? AGR

Life is tough, then you die. Why make it tougher? If we were talking face to face, would you all respond the same? I would have walked away long ago. You are your worst enemy. Phew!
  13. M

Source for gold plated injection pump harness pins?

That's pretty subjective, yes many simple and dissimilar metals corrode when in the presence of oxygen. This is why we use a product called dielectric grease. Or at least that's what I use. It's cheaper than gold. Cheers
  14. M

2004 Jetta BEW cranks, no start.

So anyways if I see someone in need helo. repair I will be sure too see if you would help out. Cheers
  15. M

In order to learn, somtime you need to change how you think. You have/had? Oilhammers attention. I would start picking up what he is laying down. Not trying to bash but you came for help, try it. Cheers
  16. M

Diagnostic is not my strong point. At least not when compared to some wizards on this form. If your 109 is not activating, what else is not. And I think it receives signal from ignition. Cheers
  17. M

I will take a flyer and suggest ignition switch. Cheers
  18. M

Random rev in neutral, engine shuts off?

I reread your first post. Thought you were doing the blip, but now I see it is doing it on its own. Weird. cheers
  19. M

Help! Flywheel timing mark not in window but IP and Cam is

Gotta love it when train wreck avoided. Cheers