Search results

1. B

Q5 adaptive cruise

I've done some searches and am just left confused. Which year and trim levels did the Q5 TDI have adaptive cruise? I'm wanting to get back into a TDI at some point and I think the Q5 suits me best. But adaptive cruise is an absolute must for my next "newer" vehicle.
  2. B

Looking at getting back into a TDI

Sold my Mk6 back a couple of years ago and I've been driving a 2005 Outback XT (turbo) since. Getting tired of 16 mpg and questionable reliability, and I deeply miss my TDI. My biggest criteria are: Wagon and manual. I'm really leaning towards an SEL, probably mainly because of the seats...
  3. B

Feeler: Mk6 Golf AFS Bi-xenon LED DRL for your halogens +cash

Like the title says. Car goes back one month from now. I'd rather see a pair of regular halogens get crushed than the nice bi-xenon setup. But I don't really wanna send it back missing major parts. I'd prefer a local deal. I'm in NW Ohio. I'm thinking your halogens plus $800. We can negotiate.
  4. B

Feeler: Buyback partout, VCDS, Neuspeed...Ohio

Feeler for buyback part out. Mk6 Golf TDI stuff. Neuspeed compressor outlet pipe. SOLD Euro dash cubby, left side of dash. $70 shipped. Genuine Rosstech MicroCAN dongle. $200 shipped. Curt hitch for Mk6 Golf and TDI. $75 pickup only. Includes Canbus trailer light wiring adapter thing...
  5. B

Rear brakes shot

93k on my '12 TDI. Inside pads on each side in the rear are worn down and heavily grooved. Inside of the rotors too. Outside isn't too bad. I have let the car sit for several days at a time with the parking brake on. I have an extended warranty, with a $100 deductible. Service guy said it...
  6. B

Pennzoil Synchromesh in the 6-sp MT

Anyone tried it? I have 64,000ish miles on my car and want to drain the OEM oil and refill. Don't really wanna spend $90+ on OEM, and have had good results from the Synchromesh in other cars. I've searched a bit and basically what I come up with is that its "compatible" but slightly thicker...
  7. B

New guy, looking to get in a TDI

Just figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Brad. I've been wanting a diesel car for a while now. I've always bought cheap cars that I can fix up, but at this point I'm working a lot more than before and have a 40 mile commute to work. My vehicle history is pretty much all "Ford" and Subaru. I say...