Search results

1. B

Q5 adaptive cruise

So all 14-16 Prestiges have ACC? I think there might be less than 10 for sale in the whole country :/
  2. B

Q5 adaptive cruise

I've done some searches and am just left confused. Which year and trim levels did the Q5 TDI have adaptive cruise? I'm wanting to get back into a TDI at some point and I think the Q5 suits me best. But adaptive cruise is an absolute must for my next "newer" vehicle.
  3. B

Looking at getting back into a TDI

Ahhh so no adaptive cruise on any of these cars then basically? Bummer
  4. B

Man that one is such a good deal...too bad it's a dsg. Is the adaptive cruise only on DAP cars or is it standard on certain trim?
  5. B

Yep, I see that now. I see a few listed but they are all priced higher of course with higher miles as well. Hoping to stay under 50,000 if possible. Just gonna have to keep watching over the next few months I guess.
  6. B

Yeah I've been looking at cars.com, cargurus, and autotrader quite a bit lately. There's a good bit of SEL manuals out there but hard to tell if they have the lighting package or not, I don't think it's always listed in the descriptions. I forgot about the drivers assistance package. I would say...
  7. B

Sold my Mk6 back a couple of years ago and I've been driving a 2005 Outback XT (turbo) since. Getting tired of 16 mpg and questionable reliability, and I deeply miss my TDI. My biggest criteria are: Wagon and manual. I'm really leaning towards an SEL, probably mainly because of the seats...
  8. B

My Stripped (then un-stripped) Buyback attempt and experience

I'm just amazed at the amount of butthurt occurring over this. People need to worry about themselves.
  9. B

My Stripped (then un-stripped) Buyback attempt and experience

I really want my seats. They are some of the best seats I've ever had in a car. I can put a seat out of a Ford Festiva in to turn it in. Then can they say anything? There's a seat. A real car seat. Only thing is I wish mine didn't have power recline. Dumbest thing ever.
  10. B

Feeler: Mk6 Golf AFS Bi-xenon LED DRL for your halogens +cash

Like the title says. Car goes back one month from now. I'd rather see a pair of regular halogens get crushed than the nice bi-xenon setup. But I don't really wanna send it back missing major parts. I'd prefer a local deal. I'm in NW Ohio. I'm thinking your halogens plus $800. We can negotiate.
  11. B

Poll: Have your buyback documents been accepted

Appointment set for Jan 19. This journey is finally ending. Bittersweet.
  12. B

If you are considering buyback which cars are you looking at as replacements?

I already have my replacement. A 2005 Outback XT fixer-upper. Paid $1300 for it. It runs and drives fine now but has a slight rod knock. Books for $7000. No more car payments for me.
  13. B

I've had green checkmarks since Halloween :/
  14. B

Yeah that's what really sucks. My loan payments are due on the 25th.
  15. B

Show what you tow!

2001 Subaru Outback LL Bean curbs 3700 lbs. Tow dolly is probably a few hundred. Pulled that combo about 30 miles a few months back.
  16. B

How to do your buyback calculations (& post them here!)

So apparently the only part of my 2012 tech package that counts is the dynaudio system? So...anyone wanna switch from halogens to bi-xenon afs with led DRL? Lol
  17. B

What's everyone's take on original parts missing? For example, turning it in with my worn winter tires on 15" steelies instead of my newish summers on the factory 17" alloys? Do you think they're gonna have an issue with that and possibly deduct value?
  18. B

Sent drivers license and vehicle reg online, I can't remember when, but acceptance email came on Oct 31. Still waiting for them to "determine eligibility". Getting pretty frustrated.