Search results

1. G

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

These instructions will synchronise the remote to the CCM, which is independent to the SKC in the cluster and the key IMMO chip.
  2. G

Match key fob to new CCM: https://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/vw-remote-matching.html
  3. G

To recode the CAN gateway just go into channel -19- in vcds. Then just reenter the same code again and it will re-establish the CAN network and include the new CCM. I think this is your problem. The new CCM is not recognised in the CAN network.
  4. G

All 1C0 have same pinouts. Did you recode the CAN Gateway?
  5. G

You have to turn off the bit rather than just use "2" for example (which some others may have quoted for their car that worked)..eg the bit for the windows is xxxx1xxx = "deactivated" at 04283, 04289 and also 04295 by the way!. To "activate" the feature you have to put 0 in that bit...so if your...
  6. G

European Cluster - Lamp failure light

Thank you for confirming code. Certainly a great mod. I get a nice warning if one of my xenons does not fire up occasionally. :)
  7. G

European Cluster - Lamp failure light

VN86KEN...you added +07xxx to coding? Normally the coding is +08xxx to activate the bulb check system.
  8. G

ESP - Golf/Jetta/Jetta Wagon/NB 2002-2004

I believe that relay was kind of a cobbled up fix to stop the brake lights pulsing if the ABS pump was working on the mk20's. The Mk60's don't even have this relay, so just follow the Mk60 wiring now...you will probably find that the extra -A89- connection in Mk20 harness is eliminated on the...
  9. G

Some interesting factory electrical relays I have found

Fixed the link to schematic for 434 in RHD New Beetle. 434 relays at wrecker were always in the auxiliary 13-position relay plate under the dash. I did note some cars did not have one though. They would only be fitted if the high beam (indicator) stalk can only be pulled towards the steering...
  10. G

One wire to microswitch is brown with another trace colour as well. That is the wire. It comes out and should have a connection in left a-pillar loom. If you dont have alarm then none of the t15 plug pins would be active or used. So just jumping from t15/1 pin wont have any power. With alarm...
  11. G

you just have to run a wire from this hood switch to the green plug (in 22 pin) on cluster. If you have the factory alarm then the hood switch already runs to the CCM, so then you just need to also jump wire to cluster. Your lowline cluster may not have the LED anyway so that may also need to...
  12. G

New Navi Version for Mark IV???

Updated firmware to convert graphics to black themed...had to create about 640 new bitmaps for all the buttons!
  13. G

What you describe is exactly how my euro spec R32 hatch works. You will also note that if the car is running and you press unlock button the hatch unlocks but it will relock itself after about 20 seconds if you do not open it up. Also with a three button remote you can open hatch separately if...
  14. G

Thanks for response. In this case then this bit sounds like it over-rides the "US separate third button unlock hatch with remote only". What I mean is, if you enable this bit, it will allow a US car to unlock the hatch with all the other doors via the "unlock" on remote (like euro cars do)...
  15. G

On another matter, more on-topic, referring to the summary chart created by Arpy and translated by Nuje what exactly is happening with address 4370-4372 bit 1? "Suitcase (presumambly "trunk") unlock, with rear door (ON = 0)" Does the trunk unlock if someone opens a rear door? Or is it...
  16. G

The auto-dipping mirror is controlled by the seat memory module on the electric seats. Reverse signal goes into this module, then information goes via CAN to the door motors. You can have normal dipping memory mirror or a folding memory mirror, two different options. If you don't have folding...
  17. G

Which address are you talking about, just to clarify where this value was?
  18. G

New Navi Version for Mark IV???

Scirocco camera now all wired up and working: Also found an update for SD Card reader to increase reading capacity to 32GB from the original 2GB :)
  19. G

Hella Headlight Washer Retrofit Kit on a Jetta

The problem with using a Golf jet in a Bora would be that the Bora washer cap would not clip onto the golf jet. The caps are different shapes to suit the bumper profile and the internal clip that secures it to the jet is narrower as well. There is a left Bora version on ebay now...