Search results

1. T

Audi Goodwill package

Hey I just saw this and thought I would share with you guys. https://www.audiusa.com/about/diesel-information/v6-diesel looks to be the same deal VW gave out for the 2.0 TDI. Sent from my iPhone using TheChive - KCCO!
  2. T

EGT's how high is too high

So I was cruising down the interstate doing about 80mph and I decided to check my EGT on the P3 gauge. The temp at that monument was 2300*f and climbing reached 2600*f so I slowed down because I was worried from never seeing it that high but I've only had the gauge 2-3 weeks now so I'm not sure...
  3. T

Flashzilla help

I just got my Flashzilla v3 and I'm trying to reading the stock ECU file but it keeps saying the data is corrupt. Then is followed by a warning about not being calibrated. I know someone on here knows what's up. I sent Malone an email as well as Andrew Rodriguez but I don't think I will hear...
  4. T

Thinking about a 2014 Q5 TDI

I'm currently driving a 2012 Passat TDI with 80k in n it but I want to trade up to something bigger and more powerful. So I was looking at the Audi Q5. I've found one at the dealer I bought the Passat at its a 2014 premium package with 18k on it. I plan on going to look at it tomorrow and I am...
  5. T

Tapatalk is down

I've been having problems with Tapatalk not signing in for a few weeks. I just wonder if anyone else has had the same problems. I'm not sure if this is the right board to post this in but I didn't see a forum news thread.
  6. T

New wheels for me

Got these put on today. Giovanna Kilis 20x8.5 et35 with Continental DWS 245/35R20 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

2012 Passat SEL

Hi I'm a new member and have had my VW for about nine months now. Here's some pics. Mods so far Chinese bixenon headlights and led taillights. H&R springs, paddle shifter steering wheel, woodgrain DSG shift knob and ceramic tint. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk