Search results

1. 9

FS: 1999.5 Golf TDI 5 Spd/Front End Damage

Wrecked 1999.5 Golf TDI 5 Spd Manual 245,000 Miles Indigo Blue SALVAGE title! The car is located in Northeast Ohio. Asking $2500 OBO. It has got to go this weekend! I'm open to ANY offers as well. I was rear ended then pushed into a TARTA bus. The car currently doesn't run, will only crank but...
  2. 9

MK4 Right Front Seat Belt Receiver Wanted

Hey guys, I'm looking for what the title states. I'm in dire need of this for my upcoming vacation in less than a week. I'd prefer if it could be black. I'm willing to pay rush shipping/PayPal for quick transactions. If you want/need pictures for an accurate description of the product I can do...
  3. 9

WTB Air Conditioning Compressor

Good afternoon everyone! I am in need of a 99.5 AC compressor. It must be off a 99.5. If you have one and would like to sell it, I'd certainty be interested. You can pm me or email me at jesse.mears@gmail.com Thanks!
  4. 9

WTB: Upper Intercooler to EGR Hose

Hi all, I'm looking for exactly as the title states, but for a 99.5 Golf. I can't fathom spending ~75+ for one of these. Someone has got to have a couple just sitting around. Please PM me only if you have one and we can work out shipping and payment details.. Thanks!