Search results

1. T

Anyone had experience with Dupage Auto Werks???

http://www.jrpshop.com, the are located in the far west burb of oswego. I hear good things.
  2. T

SOWO 2014 May 16, 17 and 18th, 2014 - AARodriguez and Malone Tuning

Will you be doing tunes Friday through Sunday or Saturday only?
  3. T

SOWO 2014 May 16, 17 and 18th, 2014 - AARodriguez and Malone Tuning

Any ideas on pricing yet? 2012 TDI, standard trans. Looking for a stage 1.5 tune most likely. This will be my third year.
  4. T

Southern Worthersee - SoWo - TDi's?

I am down for a meet up...im heading down from Chicago...should be arriving Thursday Late afternoon.
  5. T

VW Biodiesel Blend Letter for IL TDI Owners

my work has been pushing me to fill up at Mobil gas stations as that is the company fuel card they give me....I have still been using Meijer or Delta Sonic and then submitting for reimbursement.
  6. T

Only BioDiesel available in Illinois

@DieselPhil, I Live in Aurora and from what I have found the Meijer on 59 is confirmed D2. Also, Delta Sonic in Downers on Ogden.
  7. T

Chicago 2009 TDI Owners: Non-Biodiesel Support Group

Over the fist 2303 miles on the car and averaging 41.9. 60/40 split between hwy and city. Just filled up yesterday at the Meijer on 59 in Aurora. $4.09 a gallon. Spoke with the Manager on duty and he confimed it as D2 no bio.
  8. T

Has anyone ever bought BioDiesel from Feece Pil company in Batavia? I was thinking of picking a few gallons up to mix in with the D2. Filled Up last night at the Meijers on 59 in Aurora, I spoke with the manager on duty and he advised no Bio and it was D2. Also, nice when they have the...
  9. T

TDI Fest

Hello All, Is anyone in the Chicagoland area planning on attending TDi fest this year? The wife and I are planning on going and it would be our first time attending. Any info or feedback on it would bne greatly appreciated. Josh
  10. T

Good Price for 2012 Jetta?

about 2 weeks ago i paid 23627 for tdi premium 6mt. i was happy with that deal.
  11. T

First Post....and less than 2 weeks in the TDI. Just paid 3.69 at the Delta Sonic in Downers Grove as well on 7/19. When putting D2 into your auto do you use an additve as well?