Search results

1. jayski

5382 RNS-510 Navigation Firmware Upgrade

Please send me an email to j a y s k i 9 9 @ h o t m a i l dotttt c o m For some reason I don't always get notified when there's a new comment added in this thread, as is the case in this instance, I wasn't notified I just happened to see it today when searching the forum. Thank you
  2. jayski

RNS 510 Firmware update SW V4366 download

Hi, no problem please email me: j a y s k i 9 9 ATTTTT h o t m a i l ..... c o m
  3. jayski

Hi, can you please email me directly as I don't always receive message notifications from the...

Hi, can you please email me directly as I don't always receive message notifications from the forum for some reason. j a y s k i 9 9 @ h o t m a i l . c o m Without the spaces in my email. Thank you
  4. jayski

Just a quick reminder to anyone experiencing bootup issues, random reboots, distorted Fender bootup image, wonky Bluetooth connectivity, slow backup camera, etc. I can assist if you reach out to me via email. I don't always receive message notifications in this forum for some reason. Thank you!
  5. jayski

I do yes. Flip me an email if you wish. j a y s k i 9 9 ATTTTT h o t m a i l DOTTTT c o m
  6. jayski

Hi Gary, I've been emailing you back and forth for a few days now. Please check your junk mail folder? Thanks, Jay
  7. jayski

Hi, yes the firmware should resolve this assuming the amp isn't damaged. Please send me an email and I can help. j a y s k i 9 9 @ h o t m a i l . c o m Without the spaces. Thank you.
  8. jayski

Hi, yes the firmware will resolve this. I have the firmware your unit requires as I have the exact same model Passat. You can email me directly: j a y s k i 9 9 @ h o t m a i l DOTTT com Thank you, Jay
  9. jayski

Are you able to play DVD movies with it? If so, yes it's the RNS510. If it has these same buttons, then yes, it's the RNS510.
  10. jayski

Thank you sir! I was happy to help and you were very quick to get your unit updated today once the file was sent to you :-) Great job! Thank you and stay safe!
  11. jayski

Hi nzimilo. I replied to your private message and yes I do have the firmware file. I have all the firmware versions for North America as well I have all the European firmware versions. And I do have the most current North American navigation map (V.12M) update as well as the most current East...
  12. jayski

I do have one available for sale and would sell it.

I do have one available for sale and would sell it.
  13. jayski

RNS510 Firmware & Maps Info Thread

Hi yes it's been done and if you don't have navigation in your current vehicle you'll need to add a GPS antenna which isn't difficult they're on eBay for about $10. As well if you didn't have Bluetooth you'll need to sort that out and have a Bluetooth module and wire that into the quad lock...
  14. jayski

Thank you for the kind remarks Krtb! You were patient throughout the process and sometimes these units are fussy so I was happy to assist and am thrilled knowing you have a functional system working for you now! All the best, safe travels! Jay
  15. jayski

Hi Unisoul Sent you a message :-) Thank you!
  16. jayski

Thanks Jeff, happy to assist and I'm glad your stereo is operational again! Enjoy the tunes!
  17. jayski

Hi, I sent you a private message with some questions on the issue.
  18. jayski

Hi Mook32, sorry for a slow reply but I didn't see this thread and I wasn't notified there was updates in it. I sent you a private message to see if you still need any help. If anyone else is looking for the firmware or navigation updates please let me know so I can assist. Thank you
  19. jayski

Hi Audman, I can absolutely help and I have a soft spot for the Sciroccos so I've sent you a message and hopefully I can assist you! Thank you!