Search results

1. N

Help request to find local mechanic

Hi everyone, I have a chipped 1998 Beetle TDI with 366K miles on the clock[/B][/B] that I have owned from new that has been all over the IS as well as Canada and Mexico. It is in need of love and attention on multiple fronts. It's running but needs work to make safe, secure and reliable. Does...
  2. N

364,000 mile 98 Beetle TDI in need of loving attention

I am looking for a qualified VW mechanic in South Florida to work on my 1998 VW Beetle TDI which I have had since new and now has over 364,000 miles on the clock. The car is based in the Fort Lauderdale area. There are a number of items that need attention ranging from crucial to cosmetic which...
  3. N

Seeking TDI mechanic for paid work in Fort Lauderdale, FL area

Hope I am posting this in the right place! have a 1998 VW New Beetle TDI with over 360K miles on the clock which I have had from new in need of some TLC. It's already had many parts changed and was chipped several years ago. Given its age and mileage it needs work done and it doesn't make...
  4. N

Anyone know a good TDI mechanic in Las Vegas, NV or Santa Fe, NM

HELP REQUEST: Anyone know a good TDI mechanic in Las Vegas, NV or Santa Fe, NM Hi everyone - does anyone know of a good TDI mechanic in either Las Vegas, NV or Santa Fe, NM (the latter where I will be on and off until the end of August this year). My 98 Beetle with 336K on the clock is...