Search results

1. D

FS 2010 DPF EGR and CATS. ASV valve and exhaust flapper

Car had 65,000 miles when removed. Open to offers.
  2. D

10mm pump forsale

For sale 10mm pump unknown miles $300 sold as is
  3. D

WTB: BBS RC's Center caps

looking for bbs rc center caps for my 18" 7.5 wheels
  4. D

WANT TO RENT: Brm rear seal tool

I am in the middle of changing the clutch and rear seal on an 06 Jetta and i just became aware of the need of special tool T10134. Does anybody have one forsale or that i could rent? I live near Reading,PA. Thanks
  5. D

Reputable machine shop near Reading/Allentown

Im looking for a reputable machine shop that can blueprint/bore my alh block and balance all the moving parts rods/pistons/crank etc...
  6. D

Search not working using Android smartphone or tablet

When ever I try to search the forums with my smartphone or tablet the pop up window comes up but as soon as I start typing the page always shifts to the top left corner ! What the deal?
  7. D

Any TDI freaks close to Kutztown Pa?

I live in kuztown wondering how many other TDI freaks live close by. :D
  8. D

FS 2002 alh egr valve and cooler

Up for sale egr valve and cooler. Doesn't leak took it off when I put on a race pipe.
  9. D

Wtb alh cylinder head

Looking for an alh head doesnt matter if it needs rebuild going to have it ported, polished and camed anyway.
  10. D

For sale automatic transmission from 2002 Jetta TDI

Automatic transmission 01M 140k miles also I have the TCM .$200 for both obo worked when I swapped it out.
  11. D

Boraparts 81mm 2.0 liter pistons have oil channels

Did any of you guys ever buy the 81 mm pistons from boraparts.com? I wonder if they have oil cooling channels running thru the piston. Thanks
  12. D

WTB: Mk4 Jetta hitch

Im looking for a mk4 jetta hitch . Thanks!
  13. D

Tdi build

Hello guys wondering where a good machine shop in eastern pa is that can bore out an ALH block.