Search results

1. T

FS Dension Gateway Lite BT

I have a Dension that came out of my old MKIV. Was hooked up to the monsoon head unit and gives blue tooth and USB capability to the head unit. They are around 200.00 for new. Work in many car MFG's not just VW. Here is their description...
  2. T

arp main studs

I have searched the forum, looking for info on the part numbers for the arp main studs for the alh. I see them on darkside developments, but no part number. I am close to summit racing and just want to pick them up.
  3. T

MKIV Thule rack with 2 snowboard carriers FS 100.00 plus shipping

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VWDiesel/permalink/909851635758553/ See facebook post above for a pic. I will send a video of it to a cell phone if you want. It is what it is, useable roof rack with fairing. It is boxed and ready to go right now.
  4. T

AHU con rod vs bew con rod

I have been shopping for connecting rods. The ones I need are for an AHU, but all the rods have a tapered small end. The dimensions are all the same, but what I need to know is can you use the tapered small end in the older style pistons?
  5. T

Turn signal problem

I did the heater, ac, and foam job in the MKIV this weekend. Took a long time and all is good now except my turn signal switch will not turn off with the steering wheel. All works fine but I have to turn them off by hand. I have a rubber piece that fell out shaped kind of like a U or C and I...
  6. T

wtb:1.9 alh injection pump hub

1.9 alh injection pump hub Looking to find one for a project. Let me know if you have one to spare or where I can find one. Just the hub not the sprocket.
  7. T

WTB: Stage 3 ahu cam

Looking for someone other than Kerma that has a Stage 3 or better cam for and AHU engine. If you have a Kerma cam used or new I would be interested. I just don't want to buy from them. Let me know. From what I have read the ALH cam will work in the AHU but not the other way around.
  8. T

No power to radio

I had an aftermarket radio in the car for 3 years. It worked fine. One day it quit. I checked the fuses 37 and 42 IIRC and both were fine looking, but I checked with a multimeter just in case. They were still fine. I finally got around to taking the head unit out and there is no power to the...
  9. T

ALH EGR stuff

I have the egr cooler/pipe stuff removed from an 01 ALH engine. Any interest make a reasonable offer and it is yours. Thinking around 50.00 plus shipping let me know.
  10. T

02A From TDI for sale

I have 400.00 or so in the 02A Trans from a TDI. I need a turbo as mine blew up. Please buy the trans and I will do what I can to get it to you. I am asking 400.00 plus shipping, but I need the turbo quickly. I also have a 5 speed shift in grey for an 02J I have 50.00 in, we can bundle if you...