Search results

1. N

2011 Golf TDi Owner's Manual PDF

I was wondering if there is a PDF or electronic file of the Owner's Manual (for 2011 Golf TDi). Thank you
  2. N

Super bad luck day, crash, flat tire, what should I do next

@EECSentric, Very thorough and insightful writeup.
  3. N

40K service checklist

Do you know if there is maintenance PDF for the 2011 VW Golf TDi? I tried the search but couldn't find a match. Thanks.
  4. N

quoted over $1000 for 40k service by Martens VW in Washington, DC

$650 is also the quoted price I got from Hatfield VW
  5. N

Newbies: Do not go to the dealer!

Interesting thread, been using dealership for my 10k, 20k, & 30k maintenance. Found this thread, I've considered myself warned.
  6. N

DIY: DSG Transmission scheduled maintenance (40K miles interval)

Thanks OP for the detailed tutorial.
  7. N

Tools needed for 40k service?

saving this thread for next year 40k. Thanks OP!
  8. N

Service Manuals?

Good to know. Thanks
  9. N

Premium /w Nav Owner Saying Hi

@thunder04, thanks for the feedback. I was leaning toward the USMillWorks; standard kit vs. lightened version. The former is $74 and the latter is $99. The lightened seems like the right idea for a product design. However, the cost-benefit ratio doesn't seem worth it.
  10. N

No-Drill Front License Plate Brackets - Where to Buy?

@nikhsub1, thanks for the feedback. thunder04 mentions "Rho-Plate not being sturdy enough".
  11. N

No-Drill Front License Plate Brackets - Where to Buy?

if anyone is still reading this thread, No-Drill Front License Plate Brackets boils down to three players: it's rho-plate vs. usmillworks vs. gominigo I'd like to see a group buy for usmillworks. There is a group buy for rho-plate at...
  12. N

Premium /w Nav Owner Saying Hi

I'm trying to decide who to buy from: it's rho-plate vs. usmillworks vs. gominigo there's a group buy going on now for the rho-plate http://massdrop.com/rho-plate-tow-hook-license-plate-mounting-kit-2
  13. N

Front Plate Mounting Ideas

alternative to usmillworks is rho-plate http://www.rhoplate.com/