Search results

1. P

Midwest Light Creations- HID Headlights and Retrofit Kits (Headlights by Jeff)

anyone have any luck getting the running (amber) lights to work on these lights with the 3 position euro switch? it works when i use the turn signal, but doesn't work as running lights or if i have the lights on.
  2. P

MK4 New Door Alarm Not Recognizing Door?

We ran into this same issues with my dads BEW. We got the door from an older mk4. Just curious what I can do to make it work properly. Thanks in advance!
  3. P

Jeff, Just letting you know I replaced my turn signal stalk and there was no change. However when I replaced the part you sent me (after replacing and testing the new stalk) it worked like a charm!! So maybe like you said, the stalk failed cause the connector to burn out? Thank you again for...
  4. P

Jetta TDI Aftermarket Turbos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g7TaXKdksk This is what my car sounds like. The only mod is the 3" turbo back straight pipe. Other than that it is completely stock and original with 180k miles on it. I like the way it sounds and it doesnt drone bad at all. You arent going to get the "diesel...
  5. P

I checked over all of my connections and they were good. I notice when I flip from my low beams (which aren't working) to high beams you can hear them click on. but i can hear nothing at all when flipping just the low beams on via the head light switch. I tried replacing the headlight switch...
  6. P

Just checked it. And they yellow wire is showing 12v. I'll go over my connections again maybe they wiggled loose from our awesome roads here in NEPA. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. P

i actually do have a meter, ill check it out before my next class and report back. So im going to assume it is most likely the stock, ive been meaning to replace it for a while because of the "turn signal click" its been doing for a couple years. Maybe this is a good time to upgrade to an r32...
  8. P

when im talking about the relay, im referring to the 3 prong connector. I was fiddling around and being as though they werent working to begin with, i tried switching the wires just for ****s and giggles. the fuse in the car blew, the one thats connected to the HID harness/battery is still...
  9. P

ok, so i have a headlight question for you guru's! :) my headlights from jeff have been working AMAZING up until a couple weeks or so ago. (completely unrelated to his design/workmanship!) so i was driving to work in the morning in a crappy sleet/rain storm and my low beams starting flickering...
  10. P

Prosport Evo Boost Gauge...will it work with a Diesel?

Just got done installing my prosport in my mk4 alh. Works great! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. P

Tuning a ALH TDI

Rocketchip Malone kerma to name a few Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. P

Perfect, got it! Actually that's what I did with a couple washers on my passenger light as the adjuster broke. Just forgot to put them back in on reassembly when I installed my fmic!! DOH! Thank you sir! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. P

TDI & Short Commutes

I was the first to get my TDI and when my wife seen my fuel savings she was so excited that she sold her car and bought a TDI. Both are alh's, mine is manual hers is auto. I do mostly highway driving... long commutes. Where as she is lucky to do 10 miles round trip city style driving. Well...
  14. P

Out of curiosity, what are the spacers needed for. My stock headlights are aimed terribly low and the right adjust is actually broke so it literally almost aimed straight down. Was hoping to fix the issues once I get mine in the mail, but just in case, was curious what the spacers were for and...
  15. P

MK4 Jetta ALH Turbo Back exhaust system

no sir:) just straight through piping. :D
  16. P

What nozzles to get

i put PP764's in my completely stock (aside from 3" straight pipe and FMIC) and got some smoke. I'm figuring with your turbo and tune you should be almost smoke free. (or will be with a retune?) i like them and am actually planning on doing the 17/22 in the near future! :D not to stray off...
  17. P

Honestly, my 3" straight pipe doesn't really drone at highway speeds 60mph+ below that it does a little. Nothing unbearable(IMO). Throwing a straight pipe on a TDI isn't like throwing a straight pipe on a gas car. When I first put it on I was afraid of how much my wife would hate it, but she...
  18. P

thank you! :D i really want to get an inside video with it, as it really isnt as loud as one would think. I should record in sound in the wifes stock tdi, and in mine to show the difference! :)
  19. P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g7TaXKdksk my 3" turbo back straight pipe from buzzken (check vendor section) worth every penny imo :)
  20. P

Anyone w/ dash cam?

How did you guys wire them up? I use my cigarette lighter for charging my iPhone and don't want to keep it hogged up all the time by the camera. Is there a way to hardwire it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk