Search results

1. C

WTB: Ross Tech VCDS VAG-COM KII-USB or HEX-USB+CAN

Yes, this is an authentic Ross Tech cable
  2. C

WTB: Ross Tech VCDS VAG-COM KII-USB or HEX-USB+CAN

i've got what your looking for it you still need it.
  3. C

Another 2260 Build

One of the best things about having an old VW Jetta TDI was the availability of parts at a reasonable price and the TDIclub. The club and it's members are by far and away one of the most knowledgeable forums to be found on any subject on the net. There really is no substitute for this site and...
  4. C

Another 2260 Build

I haven't made up my mind yet. Most likely to sell my wife's Mini as well and buy a Subaru Outback. The 2015 model gets pretty good gas mileage and the car is perfect for NE PA winters. I considered the TDI wagon, but my wife is afraid to let me any where near another Diesel Jetta :)
  5. C

Another 2260 Build

New Day The end of one story, the start of another. I'd like to thank Jason and Matt for the hours of work they put into this project, as well as several other board members who offered their expertise and services.
  6. End of the road

End of the road

Last Day of ownership
  7. C

Another 2260 Build

xcdhracer15 just sent me a deposit. Promises to continue the fun.
  8. C

Highly modified 1999.5 Jetta TDI

xcdhracer15 just sent me a deposit. Promises to continue the fun.
  9. C

Another 2260 Build

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!!!!!! I sent you a PM.
  10. C

If you go to the first page of the thread, you'll see pictures of the car as well as a list of everything that was put into the car. I put up some pictures from the thread. If no one buys the car by this weekend. I will take some pictures and post them on Saturday evening. There are a few...
  11. C

Some common questions have been asked, so here goes .... The body has about 180k. There is some typical rust starting on the two front fenders and a scratch on the back drivers side that put a small crack in the tail light. I drive the car every week and take it on vacations. The car looks...
  12. C

As noted in description car currently has a 1722 turbo. The Wheels are standard Beetle rims now. The ones on the car in this picture started to leak. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=296810
  13. C

Another 2260 Build

MOVING ON TO OTHER THINGS. CAR FOR SALE. I PUT CLOSE TO $20,000 INTO THIS. WILL TAKE FIRST OFFER OF $6500. The engine and Transmission have about 20K miles.
  14. C

Another 2260 Build

Well, it's been a year now since the new hardware, but I am still running on the tune from Jason's old Jetta. His tune was for smaller injectors so it's not ideal but the car gets me from one place to another. I was hoping that I could just get the tune nailed down and put this project to bed...
  15. C

Another 2260 Build

On a side note, the car is a lot quieter now. Not sure, but could the turbo have added that much noise?
  16. C

Another 2260 Build

Got a chance to drive my car for the first time since: The pistons, Turbo, Transmission, Regulator CPU chip and Rear Struts were swapped out. Since I am using Jason's old tune that was set up for smaller injectors and a different cam there are some surge and smoke issues that still plague the...
  17. C

Another 2260 Build

Okay, Jason has everything put back together, got 52mpg@75 on a long trip with the car. Jeff and Jason weren't able to match up so I am hoping to catch up with him at one of the local GTG to fix the tune.