Search results

1. V

FS:17" X 7" Sport Edition Wheels and Continental Extreme Tires (Sold)

SOLD These are some 17 inch by 7 inch sport edition wheels I bought for my Jetta. They have continental extreme contact tires on them. The tires have just under 15,000 miles on them and were rotated every 3K I am selling them for 400 plus shipping or best offer
  2. V

LED Bulb Error GP light without using Resistors!!!

LED Bulb Error GP light without using Resistors!!! FOR MK4 ONLY I have a 2002 Jetta TDI Wagon that I put LED tail lights in. I got the flashing Glow Plug and hopped on here looking for a solution to my problem. I found how to fix the hyper-flash issue by cutting a trace in the relay as well. My...
  3. V

Vacuum slow to build then BOOM! there it is

In the morning my scan gauge reads -0.2-(-1.0) lbs. of boost. I drive the car down my driveway, no sounds from the turbo at all, then I get to the end of my 100 yard long street, and when I pull away from the stop sign the turbo comes to life as usual. I'm going to replace my hard vacuum line...
  4. V

Loose Vacuum Pump Nipple

I have a loose vacuum nipple. Could I theoretically solder the gap between the nipple and the housing? Then maybe ultra grey rtv on top.
  5. V

Vnt-17 not spooling at start up.

I have a VNT-17 on my jetta and when I start it in the morning (when cold) the turbo doesn't make any noise until I have been driving it for a minute. I have a Scan gauge 2 and it shows -0.2 boost at idle when cold the bumps up to -0.5 when I hit the throttle. Then all of a sudden the gauge will...
  6. V

Shop or persons willing to help with a transmission conversion

I have a 2002 jetta tdi and all the parts for a auto to manual conversion. I just need a hand getting the thing together. Anyone near Franklin or Nashville tn