Search results

1. F

Update radio to RNS 510 on '09 JSW

Do you have a gps antenna and/or bluetooth module that you're willing to sell with it?
  2. F

Yeah I want an OEM nav system in my car that I don't have to put away every night. (I live in a city and have to park on the street at night). Is there another nav system that could work besides the RNS 510?
  3. F

Okay I don't know where else to put this so I'm putting it here. I don't know which radio I have, but it's pictured here. I'd like to install the RNS 510. I've seen a few on ebay that are a good price. What besides the radio unit and the 9W7 bluetooth unit will I need to buy? GPS Antenna...
  4. F

rns-315 to rns-510

Okay I don't know where else to put this so I'm putting it here. I don't know which radio I have, but it's pictured here. I'd like to install the RNS 510. I've seen a few on ebay that are a good price. What besides the radio unit and the 9W7 bluetooth unit will I need to buy? GPS Antenna...
  5. F

Stafford Virginia, anyone need a4/a5/b4 TDI work? Broken Glow Plug Removal too.

Has anyone heard from Tom recently? I sent him a PM and got no response. Thanks Farrah
  6. F

FS: Frostheater for an A4 Golf or Jetta $125 obo

I bought this kit about 5 years ago and never installed it because of my laziness. It's brand new. Will mail to anywhere in USA. After payment via PayPal.
  7. F

Stafford Virginia, anyone need a4/a5/b4 TDI work? Broken Glow Plug Removal too.

Tom, I've sent you a PM, check it out. Thanks! Farrah
  8. F

Need Assistance contacting MINION

M i n i o n I'm looking for Josh and can't seem to find him. Is he off of the Forum? I tried to send him a PM, but can't. Anyone know what's up? Farrah '01 Jetta
  9. F

O God I Saw Diesel For $4.01!!!!!!

I saw some diesel for $2.97 in Lusby MD. I also saw some diesel for $2.89 in the Trinidad neighborhood of DC.
  10. F

Diesel Enthusiasts Used To Promote 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

Hey I got my TDI in my 20s. It appealed to me because of the mileage. Put that together with the German engineering and I love my TDI.
  11. F

VW to offer performance diesel Golf GTD

I want one!!!! I know it's not likely to come here, but a girl can dream, right? :-)
  12. F

Anything good locally in DC area going on?

Yeah I'd love to know more about the OC event. If anyone has a website or something to pass along.
  13. F

Who is good (and available) in the DC area?

MINION is great just give him at least a day to respond.
  14. F

I have to admit I'm seriously thinking of putting my car aside for a few days a week and riding a bike to work. It'll be hell, but it'll be cheaper
  15. F

It's $4.19 for ULSD in DC
  16. F

Impexfest VII May 3, 2008

So I won't be able to attend this wonderful event, but I will be donating some front rotors for any kind of raffle of anything that goes on. Right now M I N I O N has them and they are for a A3/B4 VW. I accidently bought them and instead of returning them I've decided to donate them to you guys...
  17. F

Here in the DC area I've seen $4.26/ gal diesel. I'm also in the market to buy a folding bike to take on the metro so I can bike-metro-bike to work 2-3 days a week.
  18. F

M I N I O N back in comission, looking for work - short story time

Whoa I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, but I'm already PM'ed you about work so hopefully this'll help you get through the hump.
  19. F

Tie Rod

Can either of you guys let me know if I should or shouldn't get the new tires before I have this work done? I don't want wierd wear on the tires, if that is a real concern. Or does it hardly matter?