Search results

1. 0

Looking to buy a 2012 golf 6mt. What to look for

Hey guys! Pretty excited to be buying my second golf tdi. This one is a 2012 with 80k on it. Cloth interior. 6 speed. All stock. Fairly decent price at 13k for what this insane market is. What to look for? What’s known to go bad? What am I getting my self into. yes the car will have a weight...
  2. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

2006 golf tdi with the 5 speed BEW engine.made in Brazil lol 199k miles. Not sure how to add pictures so if your interested just PM me and I’ll send pictures threw text or e mail. I’m asking 6000$ OBO Tons and tons of work put into the car to make it last 500k All of the work done at GDM in pa...
  3. 0

Wtb pd150 intake and omi for 06 bew

Like the title says I'm looking for a pd150 intake for my 06 golf. A race pipe for the intake and an omi. Let me know what you have! Thanks.
  4. 0

What's next for my bew

Hey guys so I have a 06 bew with 188k. All maintance is up to date along with a new cam from GDM. So that party is good! I've done a few mods to it but don't know what to do next. Here's the list Vnt17, stage 4 custom Malone tune, stainless intercooler, full egr delete, 2.5 inch turbo back...
  5. 0

Weird egt gauge problem

So today I was drive my 06 golf with a New south performance egt gauge. Everything was working fine I've had it installed about 10k miles ago by les at GDM. Than I was driving egts got up to about 800. I left off the gas peddle and the gauge drops as soon as I let off the gas. This doesn't seem...
  6. 0

Wiring reverse lights..... Is this even possible.

Hey guys I've got a 06 golf with tinted windows and threw in some up graded led reverse lights into the stock housing. Yea they are brighter but I would like more. I wanna buy a led light that I can bolt to the tow hook on the rear of the car. Here's my question that would be pretty sweet if I...
  7. 0

2009 jetta tdi wont pass emissions testing

hey guys I posted on here a while ago about my grandpas 2009 jetta that wont pass e check, the name of emissions testing here in Ohio. he had the exhaust flap replaced and something else that I cant think of off the top of my head. he took it to the dealer for all the work and they said it...
  8. 0

2009 tdi wont pass e check. No check engine light on

So maybe this is in the wrong section but it has to do with emissions so here it goes! My grandfather owns a 2009 tdi. The check engine light was on for the exhaust flap and a glow plug that was bad. I checked the car threw vcds and told him it won't pass. He took it anyways and sure enough it...
  9. 0

2006 bew hard shut down

I recently got my 2006 bew back from les at GDM formerly known as diesel Dubbs. He's done a bunch of work to my car, vnt 17, alh intake and charge pipes, stainless smic, Asv and egr delete, stage 4 tune , stage 2 Titan cam and recently got it back. I've noticed it shuts down very hard. When it...
  10. 0

Auxiliary back up lights

Hey tdi club! Had any of you installed a set of after market reverse lights? I. Thinking about mounting a set some where under my golf because at night with my dark tint I can't see a thing. I was thinking about splicing in a led reverse light under the car? What do you guys think
  11. 0

Replacement leds

Anyone know a good company to deal with who has great leds. I have been on super bright leds and I don't like their website. I kind of want something Dubb specific. I want something really bright and something that will last. Looking for all interior lights, and exterior. Not turn signals unless...
  12. 0

Performance leds

Hey guys have you heard of performance leds? I saw an old thread over on vortex but after going to their website they don't have any contact information http://performanceledscom.mobile034.com I'm on my I pad so only the mobile site comes up. I would love to order stuff from them but don't...
  13. 0

Really bad clutch chatter

So I recently got a southbend stage 3 clutch installed in my car. For the first few thousand miles it made some noise but not super bad. Now it's almost embarrassing to put the car in neutral. What causes this and is there anything I can to do stop it? And since it's this loud is it going to...
  14. 0

Led light bars in lower bumper

Hey guys I was thinking about outfitting my lower bumper with led light bars. The middle section right below the front license plate would have a 20 inch light bar and the two sides where the stock fog lights would have 10 inch light bars in there. They will be a tight fit but they will fit. My...
  15. 0

Weird voltage readings 2006 pd

I have a 2006 golf tdi and I installed a scangauge to watch my parameters. About two weeks ago I was at work and the rain was coming down in buckets it was raining so hard. So when I got off of work it was still raining. I turned my ac on and came to a stop light at the top of the street I was...
  16. 0

Screwy alternator

Hey guys and gals today home from work my batter light came on for a brief second than I saw my volts on my scangauge go from 14.3 to 13.5 to 12.0. I thought yup the alternator took a crap no problem limp her home and replace. Now it did that only twice on my 90 mile trip home. At two stop...
  17. 0

Best clutch for a 06 bew

Hey guys well recently my clutch started to slip pretty bad on my 2006 golf pd. it's stock besides a straight pipe and a Malone 1.5 tune. Clutch was at less than 50 percent when I got the car now after having the 1.5 it's getting really bad. Clutch engages almost at the top of the peddle. So...
  18. 0

Cl find. 2010 Jetta 9k

Hey guys figured I would pass this on. Seems very cheap for what it is. ITS NOT MINE. just figured I could pass it along. It's the next city over from me. If anyone wants me to check it out for them send me a pm. http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/4449918958.html
  19. 0

06 bew upgrades.

Hey guys and gals I'm looking to up the ponies on my 06 golf. I recently picked it up and it has 136k on it. Is that too many miles to tune the car? And what would be my best bang for my buck? I don't want to make crazy power just make a few more than stock. The whole car is stock except for the...
  20. 0

Best reverse lights 06 golf

Hey guys I've searched but only found a good thread where a guy put 04 tail lights in an 06 pretty cool but seems over my head. Just looking for the best replacement led bulb or regular bulb I can put in my 06 golf. My windows are going to get tinted Thursday so looking for a good replacement