Search results

1. 0

Looking to buy a 2012 golf 6mt. What to look for

So I bought the car! drove very well! Very happy with the car. so Im going to be doing an oil change this weekend, I called the dealer for what oil it takes cause the book said 5-30 507.00 Spec. But the dealer said no, now it takes 0w20. What type of oil does this thing take??? Tried to search...
  2. 0

Even better. Just plug it into the obd2 and as long as there no cel it passes 😂
  3. 0

I am. But there’s way around it 😈 will be doing the delete shortly
  4. 0

Hey guys! Pretty excited to be buying my second golf tdi. This one is a 2012 with 80k on it. Cloth interior. 6 speed. All stock. Fairly decent price at 13k for what this insane market is. What to look for? What’s known to go bad? What am I getting my self into. yes the car will have a weight...
  5. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

Sold Sold Sold!!! Mods please Delete
  6. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/683255739092390/ Here’s the face book link if anything is interested in pictures. I will up load more when I get home and on Wifi
  7. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

Doors r all leather. So are the seats with factory heat. I’ll post pictures tonight. I bought the car 6 years ago all stock so I’m not too sure if he swapped leather in it. He didn’t mention anything
  8. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

Oops! I was misinformed. The car was made in Brazil �� thanks for the help guys! I changed the post. I will Post pictures ASAP. It’s silver with black leather. Typical rust under the driver side fender. Nothing bad. Just starting to come threw
  9. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

Oops! Let’s try this again VIN : 9BWGR61J564009069
  10. 0

2006 golf 5 speed

2006 golf tdi with the 5 speed BEW engine.made in Brazil lol 199k miles. Not sure how to add pictures so if your interested just PM me and I’ll send pictures threw text or e mail. I’m asking 6000$ OBO Tons and tons of work put into the car to make it last 500k All of the work done at GDM in pa...
  11. 0

Mk6 TDi Slow Performance (Straight pipe, Stage 2)

But if Malone recommends a dsg tune I wouldn't have drove it with out that tune. Those transmissions are pretty complicated lol and if mark recommends it I would listed to him. Don't go to ecs for a dsg tune cause they don't know what tune your motor is running. Get the dsg tune threw mark...
  12. 0

Maybe your getting use to the power? Or do you have any check engine lights anything? Wait u said that in the first post. So that's out. When was the last time u changed fuel filters?
  13. 0

So your saying it ran great as soon as u tuned and? Than a few weeks later it's slow?
  14. 0

04 Jetta TDI BEW Cold Starting problems

NOOOOO DONT USE STARTING FLUID!! R u sure your in tank pump is working? Lift the rear seat. Put your head on the passenger side. You should hear a motor running for a second or two. if you don't hear it double check by pulling the fuel line and turning the key on. Fuel should be coming out of...
  15. 0

FS: R32 aristo wheels w/tires $850 charlotte,nc

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.... But aren't the r32s 18 inch rims? Not 16s.
  16. 0

FS: 2001 Mk4 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed - 427k - Central WI

Thursday night bump. That's impressive the car has that many miles
  17. 0

FS - 2014 MK6 Jetta 6M

U sure he didn't goof and mean 14k