Search results

1. P

New to me Q7 TDI

Picked it up today from PA and drove it back to IL. 2013 Premium Plus with 75k miles. Has every option that a Prestige model unit I test drove had except no vented seats and no push button start. But this one has the cold weather package with a heated steering wheel, which will come in handy...
  2. P

New to me Q7 TDI

accidental double post
  3. P

WTB 2013-2015 Q7 TDI

Must haves Under 80K miles No air suspension Dark interior Please PM me if you know of something 👍🏼
  4. P

FS RaceChip GTS Black for F10 535D $350

I've been using it the past 2.5 years with no problems. Reason for selling is that since my warranty recently ended, I'm doing a full delete with a downpipe and going with a Malone tune. RaceChip claims +55 hp and + 69 tq Comes with box and install directions. Lists for 600 new Asking $350...
  5. P

Which tune should I use?

2014 535D I've been happily running a RaceChip Black piggyback tune for the past few years. Since now my warranty ended, I'm getting ready to do a EGR, DPF delete along with a true written tune. I see a few different options. The only one I have experience with is a Malone on my A3 TDI with...
  6. P

2005 e320 cdi

Purchased a 535D this past weekend. Link to my car for sale. https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/e320-cdi-mercedes-benz-diesel/6506778946.html
  7. P

2014 vs 2015+ Audi A8 TDI

I'm seeing that the 2014 model comes with a 23.8 gallon fuel tank and the 2015-2016 models offer a 21.7 gallon.... Can anyone verify that this is really true?
  8. P

$350 Bosch Software settlement

Anyone else get info about this in the mail?
  9. P

WTB: Flashzilla V2

PM me if you're selling one. Thanks!
  10. P

If I buy a TDI today, does it still qualify for buyback?

I know someone selling a Jetta TDI for a very good price and I'm thinking of buying it to sell it back and make some money. Can I still submit it?
  11. P

Found my replacement.

I was going to keep my A3 for at least another 18 months, but its making sense for me to sell it earlier. I'm breaking ground on a house right after winter and a larger vehicle would come in handy and also the money they're throwing at me is enticing. Picked up something that I've wanted...
  12. P

Hitch

Installed today. Took a little over 3 hours with the wiring harness. I'm looking into getting a Harbor Freight 4x8 folding trailer and use it as a utility/motorcycle trailer. These instructions are spot on in case someone else is looking to do this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0j-zPdKlbs
  13. P

EGR Valve with exhaust tube.. off 2011 Audi A3 TDI

about 50K miles when removed. Works perfectly, removed because I went with a Malone tune last year. I have no idea what these things are worth... $100 obo
  14. P

700 miles or bust

Last time I tried getting 700 miles out of a tank was in the winter with winter blend diesel and cold temps. I think I hit 680 Next week I'm driving to FL and hoping I finally break the 700 mile mark. I'm gonna throw a 2 gal emergency container in the trunk trying this, I don't want to get...
  15. P

Poll: About this section

Are you satisfied with almost every subtopic being merged into one giant thread? I for one stopped reading the main thread after the first day because it changes direction every 10 minutes and is impossible to follow or find any true answers for a specific question or topic.
  16. P

What will you be doing different now that you're selling back your car?

Me for starters... minimal maintenance. I'm planning on driving it another 2 years. I'm at 80K miles now and my transmission service is due.. not doing it. I'll do an oil change in a year but only because I purchased a bunch of oil filters with my $500 Audi credit and I do need the engine to...
  17. P

RS3 Front End

Anyone do this? Seems like a simple bolt on. eBay has the entire kit for $500... I wonder about the quality...
  18. P

Light bulb trouble.

I don't know if this is truly a freak coincidence or do I have a problem. A month ago one of my headlights burns out, no biggie, I pick up a new bulb. A week later the other headlight burns out. Three days ago one of my fog lights burns out, swapped out with a new bulb and today the other...
  19. P

$500 Audi credit

Spent it today on future maintenance items. Timing belt Water pump with $50 core charge 6 oil filters 2 fuel filters $500.15 with core charge and tax Thank you VW. :)
  20. P

Executive decision...

I dewinterized my car today. Back to summer wheels and no more grille cover. Looks like mid 50's and 60's for at least the next two weeks for us. Felt good to do the swap.. means we're close to taking out the bike and vette soon :D