Search results

1. D

Stock Boost on ALH 1.9L

Great thanks!
  2. D

Stock Boost on ALH 1.9L

Hi All, Trying to find out what the stock boost, and/or max boost is on a 2001 vw jetta, ALH 90hp 1.9L, VNT-15. Some have said 12-13 with a surge to 16, and others have said more like 18. Reason I ask, my TDI is going into limp mode, and trying to figure out at what psi (or mBar) it hits limp...
  3. D

Possible to Disable Limp Mode?

I am at the same point, just want to disable limp mode. I am aware its a bad idea. Anyone know how? One user said to tap of the ground on the MAP and ground to frame. Anyone know which pin or colour cable is ground? Do I have to remove the pin from the connector, or just cut the cable and...
  4. D

Diagnosing and Fixing Limp mode for A4 1.9TDI [low power troubleshooting]

Disable I had an ex vw guy go through my system and he found now issues. He thinks its a computer glitch causing the error code 1556. Anyone know how to trick the computer, I know it could cause issues should something else go, buts its an old car and I don't really care, just need it to last...
  5. D

Disable I had an ex vw guy go through my system and he found now issues. He thinks its a computer glitch causing the error code 1556. Anyone know how to trick the computer, I know it could cause issues should something else go, buts its an old car and I don't really care, just need it to last...
  6. D

Hi All Looking for some help. Just bought an old 2001 VW Jetta TDI. Guy didn’t tell me it has issues with limp mode of course. I have read through all the threads and am hoping to fix it myself. I can consistently put the car into limp mode by putting it in 5th, letting the revs drop below...
  7. D

Hi All Looking for some help. Just bought an old 2001 VW Jetta TDI. Guy didn’t tell me it has issues with limp mode of course. I have read through all the threads and am hoping to fix it myself. I can consistently put the car into limp mode by putting it in 5th, letting the revs drop below...
  8. D

CCM windows Locks non working Fuse 14?

Hi All, First post here, and looking for some guidance. I just purchased a 2001 Jetta TDI, and having issues with the CCM. Power windows, locks and keyless entry will just randomly stop working. I pull fuse 14, and re-insert, and it works for a while and then does the same thing again. The fuse...