Search results

1. D

Who's OMI (old man intake) is better?

Got it installed but the ccv setup is lame. I will be reworking it or taking it off
  2. D

Cone Seat Lugs-where to buy?

The threads on the 42 DD lugs get rusty and make them a bear to take off once or twice a year when swapping wheels.
  3. D

Thanks for update
  4. D

Hope so! Wil report back once have it installed.
  5. D

Kerma actually has a fitting with bead for that. ID parts doesn't look so promising
  6. D

Oilhammer pm me if you came up with something please.
  7. D

Oil ok cool. Chris which one was it. I have heard of that on previous ones not sure if the latest are fixed now?
  8. D

Kerma TDI https://www.kermatdi.com/i-777-kerma-omi-old-man-intake-for-alh-engines-mk4-alh.html ID Parts https://www.idparts.com/upgraded-turbo-inlet-pipe-25-omi-a4-alh-p-981.html Kerma's looks a lot more professional with bead rolled end, barb for the ccv ,ID's looks like something you would...
  9. D

GTG: Sturgeon Bay, WI Cruise/GTG October 20th, 2018

If people are up for a fast pace on curvy roads and I'm free I may come up. Man, I should get a Malone stage 1.5... but with 300k on the ol girl may not be the wisest.
  10. D

Anyone still have their TDI's?

Mine rolled over 300k 2 weeks ago, other than leaking valve cover and busted exhaust shes still running strong!
  11. D

Wtb: mk4 golf tdi underbelly pan and engine side cover

If your planning on keeping the car for a long time I would just get a panzer plate fmj.
  12. D

WTB: Buzzken Downpipe 2002 TDI

Bump still looking.
  13. D

Looks like it's 2.5" the full length?
  14. D

Looking or a catless downpipe, preferably one that fits the stock catback, unless you have the full system. Must be able to meet or ship to WI.
  15. D

Exhaust Got Loud and Only 3psi Boost

Year or 2 ago at a TDI GTG one of the experts noticed the actuator was out of adjustment as my car would make the blow off valve/woosh sound when I let off the gas at low speed. So we set it with a vac gauge so it pulled off when it was supposed to. Not to say it hasn't worn/got out of...
  16. D

Bob, I took the interstate home (which I normally don't do) on Friday and it seemed louder then, but I don't drive 80 often so I kind of wrote it off. Then the next day driving 65 cruise on it was louder and that's where I noticed the power was weak and no boost when I took off at a stop sign...
  17. D

So limp mode just moves the vanes to full open so the exhaust gases bypass around the turbine wheel? Is this the normal position when there is no vacuum to the turbo actuator? Drove it 90 miles yesterday on country roads and highways with no issues.
  18. D

I have a buddy with vcds. Should I have him scan the car and see what codes I get and go from there?
  19. D

Exhaust is straight piped turbo back to tailpipe. No check engine light. Could scan codes with scangaugeII