Search results

1. 0

Need Help! 06 MKV Jetta Lower Door Hinge

It goes in from underneath it slides up from behind the u shaped torsion bar and I believe is held in with the force the bar keeps on it and over the years depending on how much ur door is opened it just gets loosened up. The absence of it allows the u shape torsion bar to hop away from the...
  2. 0

Third TDI 2006 MK5

Rust isn't a problem anyways as vw has a great warranty program as long as it's not stone chip related they will replace the whole panel with paint matched piece
  3. 0

BRM Build up

Hey TDI817 if ur lookin for an exhaust in the future I'm going with the banks monster for the common rail it uses the same path so it will fit perfect and I was planning on puttin the same down pipe u did by the way ur car is mint love it
  4. 0

FS: BRM EGR block off plates

delete egr tuning hey y'all i was wonderin' if i delete my egr and take it right out if i can still drive it? will it hurt anything other then just making an engine light glow?i want to remove it as it is making my car sputter and chug every once and a while, as its the only part left i havent...
  5. 0

2006 tdi no power black smoke under 2000 rpm

hey anther thing would a new turbo fix my problem? i saw a replacement made by garret and i know they are good cuz my brothers truck has a garret and he pushes 2000ft/lbs and 1500hp in his 2005 duramax 2500 so if one turbo can do that i trust its well built but i just wanted to make sure this...
  6. 0

2006 tdi no power black smoke under 2000 rpm

hey i have a 06 jetta tdi standard and i have similar problem if i sit at a light or a bit at idle and i accelerate my car does the same but also if i am coming to a stop and light changes green if i hit gas in second it will chug and ping and i can lay coal for like 200 yards or so and then i...
  7. 0

6-speed swap?

i am curious about swapping my 5 speed to a 6 aswell but i want to keep all my gearing the same and just make the 6th fear higher so wen im cruising on the highway i can still have fuel and off lights i wont lose my power.