Search results

1. A

P2015 / VAG 008215 Intake Manifold Write-up and Replacement

Damn. I have P2002 come back (it took them about 4 tries to fix that a year ago) and dealer won't fix it until P2015 is fixed which they argue isn't under the extended warranty.. Anyone have any idea of ways to contact VWoA to see if they would cover it or am I at a dead end? The extended...
  2. A

Radio Upgrade Question

We swapped our RCD with a double din sony deck with Android Auto/Apple Car Play. Install was easy and it looks decent in the car. Haven't looked back since.
  3. A

2015: Oil Light on for no reason

Oil level looks good (according to the dip stick). And the AdBlue is full. Had the warning a few months back and topped it off. This is driving me nuts. It could be a faulty sensor somewhere... Who knows. The car is still under warranty. I may just bring it to the dealer when I get back in town.
  4. A

2015: Oil Light on for no reason

Good afternoon! Our oil light (yellow) came on while my wife was driving the car and the MFD says replace oil now when we start the car. We've replaced the oil about 2000 miles ago. The oil level is good, looks good and smells good. VAG-COM doesn't report any codes. The message didn't go away...
  5. A

Straight outta Germany

I've seen some RVs from Germany and Switzerland during our travel, pretty nifty looking compared to the style we have here. A member from Forest River forum posted this Touareg TDI from Germany pulling a travel trailer. Checked out his blog as he's been pulling a decent amount of miles around...
  6. A

Lease Inspections for TDIs "Taken Away" from SGS?!?!?

So I just returned my leased TDI. I gave them the paper work from SGS, they made a copy for the file and appreciated that I came "prepared" with the required paper work. He assured me the $350 fee will not be invoiced. Anyway, I was out of there in 13 minutes.
  7. A

I'm turning mine in tomorrow. I'll see if they even bother with the inspection. My guess is they can resell the car later (with the fix or pop another engine, who knows)... I would have kept the TDI if it were an automatic. My wife has been driving around with our 2500 and it's costing an arm...
  8. A

A dude came out and checked the car out. Turned it on, inspected for a good half hour. He said the TDI had to be done a differently in the computer due to what's going on with them. Here's a copy of the report: https://goo.gl/photos/zPWAS5Jdqm8FTzaH7
  9. A

Audi Canada TDI Owner Credit...A Joke!!

ha me too. been here since 1999, still on Green Card and actively been looking for work in Ontario/Quebec (originally from north of Montreal). One of the thing holding me back is my 4 hour drive to Florida, and my wife seems to freeze to death when it gets below 50F...
  10. A

Anybody thinking of getting a new VW?

Test drove cars from other manufacturers and we settled for a '17 Golf SportWagen SE:D
  11. A

Is Your Lease Termination Request Not Being Processed?

For example, here's a copy of the inspection report: https://goo.gl/photos/etpNHCKQm2CAtW7L8
  12. A

Just returned my leased TDI - They sent me a bill for $350

It's part of the lease contract. The $350 is waived when a New, CPO vehicle is purchased or a new VW is leased. This isn't an incentive.
  13. A

I was able to schedule mine for today. They don't have any more spots open in my area until January.
  14. A

I called.. Yes, you need to schedule your disposition inspection. Make it quick, the spots are filling quick... (855) 622-4824, have your VWCredit acct number ready. The agent had issues finding me, it finally pulled up with the phone number (after trying 2 other methods). They are a third...
  15. A

Sorry but there's nothing you can do. You sign the contract with the amount of miles that you wanted, it will be nearly impossible to get out of it.
  16. A

ugh. awesome. I tried to schedule it online but it won't let me do it before maturity date. I'll call them in the morning. Thanks again.
  17. A

Hey, did you have to schedule a turn-in inspection with VW Credit or did they just do it there when you returned your car?
  18. A

hey is it required to contact vw credit to schedule a turn in inspection? I can't find this in the paperwork.. I know the check list mentions it but it doesn't mention anything about scheduling it.. Good to know tho!