Search results

1. B

Help Fix Driver SEat

I need to know if I should weld my seat in the all the way back position or replace the seat all together ?
  2. B

How to fix driver seat of 2005 Golf TDI?

DRiver Seat Needs Fixing It feels loose and a bit wobbly when I have it all the way back. Should I try to have it welded in place ? or ?
  3. B

How to fix driver seat of 2005 Golf TDI ?

I am a big guy and my driver's seat feels like it's going to snap and send me lying flat looking at the ceiling. Is there a way to maybe just weld it into place so that it won't fall back ?
  4. B

I am a big guy and my driver's seat feels like it's going to snap and send me lying flat looking at the ceiling. Is there a way to maybe just weld it into place so that it won't fall back ?
  5. B

6. B

How to fix driver seat 2005 Golf TDI ?

7. B

8. B

How to fix driver seat 2005 Golf TDI ?

9. B

10. B

How to fix driver seat of 2005 Golf TDI?