Search results

1. F

DSG Dq200 maximum torque 250nm?

Hi all I have a Golf 6 1.6tdi with a DSG 7 speed dry clutch transmission. From what I have read it says the maximum torque for the gearbox is 250nm. The 6 speed DSG is a lot more. I want to do a software remap but I am scared it might damage the box, and you all know where it all ends up...
  2. F

Golf 6 Door rubber noise driving me mad!

I don't know about you guys but I have this terrible noise coming from my door rubbers, its driving me insane! On the internet I have found solutions like tubing in the door to silicone spray. This car is almost brand new and this is what I get? Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
  3. F

1.6Tdi Golf 105 Misfire upon startup and smoke?

Hi there My Golf misfires for a while when I do a cold start in the morning, also lots of smoke at the back. When it warms up its normal, is this normal? 42 000kms on the clock 2010 model. Its the Dsg. Thanks.
  4. F

All dsg gearboxes the same?

Hi guys Im buying a Golf 1.6tdi dsg 7spd. Can all dsg's handle the same power or are they different like with the Gti? I want to get a remap done but im scared as I don't want to damage the box. *Car is still under Volkswagen warranty Thanks
  5. F

Positive deviation code after remap!!

I hope someone can help me. I bought the car a while back it has 69000kms on the clock. Its a 1.9tdi. Was running fine when I drove it. So I bought a plug n play chip, went into limp mode at 180+. I decided to do a proper remap because people told me they are bad.. The first day after getting...
  6. F

Engine check light after remap..

Hi there guys Here is my problem, I had a remap done 2 weeks ago and I get limp mode with an engine check light when im in 4th or 5th under open throttle. I went back and the guy told me he had a look at the map and reduced the torque. Car was better but now only went into limp mode in 5th. As...
  7. F

My Polo tdi pd100

Hi guys, here is my Polo tdi! 68000kms on the clock:)
  8. F

15w40 in my PD uuurgh

So I asked my mechanic what oil he had put in my car and he told me 15w40. And no its not synthetic. Car was last serviced on 55000km and is has 66000km on the clock now. Should I be worried? Told him I want 5w40 in it. Car is out of warrantee.
  9. F

5 beeps randomly 1.9tdi

Hi all I am sure you guys will be able to help me. The past 2 days i have been getting random beeps and it is always 5. I cant seem to locate the beeps but it is under the dashboard somewhere. I even get them when my car is locked. I was low on oil but I topped that up this morning. So it...
  10. F

Polo 1.9tdi chip from germany LIMP mode

Hi there guys, i bought this chip a week ago. Got some decent hp gains with it. From 74 to 93kw they claim. The car pulls nicely in town and when i cruise at 60 or 70mph but as soon as i try to do 100 110 it limps and the engine light comes on.. what is the reason for this? I am very frustrated.