Search results

1. WutGas?

Ideas on accessories for NMS Passat

Weathertech mats or monster mats? Make sure to get NMS fit, not B7 as your car isn't a B7. Not sure if the mat sizes are different though.
  2. WutGas?

oil change time. should i go cheaper this time?

10k is the interval you should stick with.
  3. WutGas?

Drove a cayenne diesel and Q5

Maybe wait on the X1 as well. Man, those look good.
  4. WutGas?

Avg. 20 mpg!

There are some that have put in remote starts I think. I'm not 100% certain though. Most don't bother though since it does nothing positive really.
  5. WutGas?

Best Mileage Yet!/Accurate Mileage Predictor?

^^^^^ That's how :) Numerous people have went well below DTE and have filled to the brim. There is definitely more than 14.5 in it.
  6. WutGas?

Best Mileage Yet!/Accurate Mileage Predictor?

Yes, it would have made it home, no question. The fuelly thing is from fuelly.com
  7. WutGas?

liqui moly 5w-40 top tec 4100

Great vid, Bob!
  8. WutGas?

MFD MPG not really accurate??!!

I believe this can be adjusted via VCDS. I turned my MPG gauge off though instead.
  9. WutGas?

Opti-Lube Group Buy - Free shipping on gallons

Yea, at least read through the thread before bagging on it. Or......just don't say anything at all?
  10. WutGas?

Butt Ugly Cars

Come again?? ;)
  11. WutGas?

BICYCLE CARRIERS/RACKS for bicycles with fenders

I will own one of those bikes soon. Thanks a lot for spending my money ;) they are really nice. Love the vintage feel! Also, "Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race." H. G. Wells :)
  12. WutGas?

Amsoil In this Thread only

Don't know them all for 507 but the main one is sulfated ash needs to be .6 or lower and must be 5w-30.
  13. WutGas?

Yep, it's there.
  14. WutGas?

Getting "certified" costs extra money. Meeting the specification does not. It's that simple. If you trust what Amsoil says, it is fine for use. If you don't, it's not.
  15. WutGas?

40,000 mile service = $650???

While I agree and do my own maintenance, I can understand that not everyone wants to.
  16. WutGas?

40,000 mile service = $650???

If that's 650 without the DSG service....it's a huge rip off. If 650 includes DSG service then it's still a rip off in my opinion but better justified. For 200 bucks and 2 hours of your time, you can do it yourself. It really is simple.
  17. WutGas?

Project Passat: Complete My $19k 2013 Passat TDi SEL

Doesn't the SEL have real leather compared to the vinyl of the SE?
  18. WutGas?

Project Passat: Complete My $19k 2013 Passat TDi SEL

His is an SEL. At least compare apples to apples if you are going to rain on the guy's parade. Whether or not it was a good deal or not is of no matter to me, I still appreciate the hard work :)
  19. WutGas?

40k Service coming up - prices and thoughts

I only bought 5. Yes, it's not much cheaper but I was only suggesting to call the dealership to make sure he can't grab them there. Also, that is the pice for the non OEM fluid through ID parts that you listed I think. Not saying its worse, but apples to apples, you gotta add 25.00. Tax locally...
  20. WutGas?

40k Service coming up - prices and thoughts

I'd have to look at my receipt to remember exactly. It was 18.00 per liter of OEM fluid and like 22 for the filter.