Search results

1. T

Replacement Rear diff

Hello All, i have a cbab 2010 tiguan...rear dif has bits of meatl in the oil, so need to replace diff. Loads available but some are newer..My haldex cover is an odd shape , newer ones ate rectangualar. Are there going to be compatbility issues, in other words will a newer one fit?
  2. T

Fuse 5 keeps blowing

So sorted canbus failure...new canbus, now all working
  3. T

Fuse 5 keeps blowing

canbus fault replaced, everything works, starts idles.....move of blows f14, disconnect abs cable to abs unit, runs, drives and doesn't blow. Sent abs for diagnostics, came back nothing wrong....so back to blowing fuse only when connected and motion.
  4. T

Fuse 5 keeps blowing

After doing the...tedious think it's sorted, well now runs ..
  5. T

Fuse 5 keeps blowing

Did you ever sort this out, I have the same issue
  6. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

All goes up new canbus, starts idles, but as soon as you move of from standing still pops fuse.
  7. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

Hello All, found issue gateway module, water in it..
  8. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

Only have a basic OBD test will have to loan one from somewhere....
  9. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

no...no codes stored, because when it blows cuts power to ecu, so when you put another 5A in and maybe it powers the system up, when you connect to ecu says no codes...
  10. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

underdash fuse box, when replacing the fuse, all dash lights come on fine, sometimes if it doesn't blow you can start it, runs fine then it blows....but rying to find a wiring diagram so i can disable/disconnect the relevant items
  11. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

Hello John, 10 doesn't blow, but its had 5 from new, and 10 doesn't feel right, so 5 Back in...but anyone have a circuit diagram?
  12. T

F14 fuse keeps blowing

Hello All, get into car to start, everything working , no dash lights, except mileage, no engine start. Cleaned all earths, even under battery. Replace fuse F14 5A starts then blows, however wiring diagram shoes this as a 10A fuse, but had the car from new and always had a 5A. any ideas? F14...
  13. T

Turbo Upgrade?? cffb

Use GTC1549VZ from CFGB motor. Thanks for replying, thought no-one was out there...
  14. T

Turbo Upgrade?? cffb

I have a vw 1.9tdi 4 motion 2012, cffb engine code. The label on the side of the turbo shows KKK Part No 03L 253 056G V140 Serial No OC 50206903 02466 BW No BV40D-0007 It has dpf and egr delete, and been remapped, I have been on your site looking for a turbo upgrade advise but can'y pin...
  15. T

Tiguan 2.0 TDI engine mounts

Hello All, Looked through forum but need some help, have a cffb engine 2.0tdi 4motion. Need both engine mounts changing, have new bolts but can't find torque and or alignment settings, so looking for some help. Thanks
  16. T

Tiguan gearbox oil capacity

Hello All, Have a simple one here if anyone can help, i have a 1.9tdi 4motion tiguan. Want to change the gearbox and diff oils. But what capacity does the gearbox hold? Cant find it anywhere...
  17. T

What way is the best

Place in Nuneaton, celtictuning claim 160, and 291lb for the 130bhp engine, same turbo they claim 189, and 296lb, different injectors though. Will try and fish out the dyno chart, albeit it was done last year. Standard car did produce 127 though without anything, so am starting from a good...
  18. T

What way is the best

Hello All, I have a 115auy 1.9tdi pd engine, done 194k miles, doesn't use oil from service to service. Erg removed, stainless exhaust with just centre straight through silencer. Goes abroad every year 1400mile oneway trips through from 17degC here to Valencia 45deg C. Put it on the dyno and...
  19. T

Blowby but why?

This is the oil i am using, Motul VW SPECIFIC 505 01,502 00,505 00 5W-40 VW Petrol and Diesel engine oil 100% Synthetic. In the UK found its a really good lube for the price I have removed the egr valve, and vented the bypass pipe to a bottle, so its a home made catch tank, with a small filter...
  20. T

Blowby but why?

crankase vent I presume the vent you are talking about is the pipe on the cam cover that goes to the intake pipe? thats clear.