Search results

1. O

Any TDI gurus in the Colorado Springs area?

I’m have major electrical problem with my 03 wagon, trying to find a good place to help me out.
  2. O

Electrical Issue after auto to manual swap

I thought the same thing, I have 3 109s I’m pretty sure they are all not bad. The two installed in cars worked before the swap. I checked to make sure 12V was being supplied to the 109 relay and it is. I’m using all the original electronics from the 03. I’ll double check all fuses again and...
  3. O

I put the 03 cluster back in. I did all the wiring for starter interlock, cruise, moved the pins in the ECU, did the reverse lights.
  4. O

I got an 03 wagon that the timing belt busted and was an auto. My rusty 99.5 Jetta was ready to retire. So I took the engine and tranny out and put it in the 03 wagon. Everything went smooth so I thought. When I went to apply power to the car I did not get the glow plug light or mil light. My...
  5. O

99.5 Will not start!

Could relay 109 have any part in this?
  6. O

99.5 Will not start!

Ok I did some more research and realized I need a constant 12 volts I used a jumper wire from the battery to the solenoid and the car runs fine. So the problems is the wire or ECM. Does anyone have a wiring diagram? If I hook it up the VCDS can I check the ECM to see if it is putting out the...
  7. O

99.5 Will not start!

So I got home and was about to start troubleshooting again and starting with the fuel shutoff solenoid. I said screw it and tried starting it first and it fired right up. I thought that figures. Then I shut it off and tried it again and nothing. So I started to check the fuel shutoff and turned...
  8. O

99.5 Will not start!

Yes, everything in the cluster works as advertised. I will try that when I get home.
  9. O

99.5 Will not start!

Last thursday I drove the car home from work 28 mile trip one way. Started and ran great. Well today I jumped in and attemted to start it but it will not start. All lights come on, engine cranks over, just does not start. I checked the ASV, checked the fuel supply and cracked an injector line...
  10. O

FS: 17" Avignon rims 5x112

I could use one if you sell separate.
  11. O

2002 TDI Jetta Parting out

I see someone else asked about center armrest. Did they buy it? Do you also have the cup holder? How much shipped to 13601? Thanks
  12. O

fs parting out 03 jetta tdi

What color is he interior? Do you have the cup holder or center armrest available? Thanks
  13. O

99.5' Jetta TDI Part-out ALH Black NE Philly

What about the armrest? Do you have it and it is grey right? Thanks
  14. O

fs parting out 03 jetta tdi

What color interior is in it?
  15. O

Shift linkage adjustment

^^ Thanks for the link. Did what it said for the mk3 and worked like a champ. The video in the link is for the 4-6's. That's the one I saw on the other thread.
  16. O

Shift linkage adjustment

Hello, I am a new owner to an old 99.5 jetta. My issue is that it will not go in first gear unless I push down on the shifter like I was putting it in reverse. I read another thread with a similar issue and he was referred to a dieselgeek YouTube vid which worked for him but that was for 00-10...