Search results

1. H

Texas TDI Registration

Anyone who has their TDI registered in Texas, what fuel type is indicated on your vehicle registration renewal notice? Diesel or gas? I know this sounds like a dumb question, but when I purchased the car new the registration then said diesel, but the renewal indicates gas as the fuel type...
  2. H

Texas TDI Registration

mtnsw-ML-1150023-ML- Posted in the wrong forum section
  3. H

Oil change every 5k miles or 10k?

I've tried to do a search on this but the search tool doesn't seem to be working for me lately.... Is there any benefit to changing the oil every 5k miles or is 10k fine? I just took my Passat in for the 10k servicing and the dealer is telling me they recommend it be done every 5k from here on...
  4. H

Passenger Seat Rattle

Anyone else have a loud metallic rattle coming from the passenger seat? My 05 Passat just developed this quite suddenly over the weekend. It sounds like a spring banging on sheet metal. Quite loud actually. The car doesn't even have to be moving or running to make the noise. All I have to...
  5. H

Window tint question?

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but haven't had window tint before. Just had my windows tinted and just noticed there are some scratches in the tint. Usually a inch or two long and essentially look like a white line on the outside, and like scratches on the inside when I look through...