Search results

1. rmidgett

WTB: A/C Compressor Connector w/wires

I need the female connector with leads that connect to the A/C compressor for my 2001 Jetta TDi. Leads can be cut 6" or so from connector. This is the female connector on the wiring harness side that goes up into the engine wiring harness toward the battery location.
  2. rmidgett

Qualified Service Shops near Nashville, TN

I'd like to know of any qualified independent TDi service shops in the Nashville, TN area. I need help resetting my injection pump after a re-seal job. I did the seal replacement myself, but need qualified help to re-calibrate the injection pump.
  3. rmidgett

2002 TDi Axles From Auto Available

2002 TDi Axles & Flanges From Auto Available I have both front axles from a 2002 TDi with automatic transmission available. I bought them in 2014 from another forum member for a project that I'm not going to complete. They're still in the shipping box from the previous owner. I don't know the...
  4. rmidgett

Noob Here..Steering Wheel Electronics, Key FOB, Check Engine,

First, THANK YOU to all who post in the forums enabling those of us who are willing & able to repair these cars & keep them going. New to me: a 2001 Jetta TDi GLS; picked it up less than two weeks ago. One previous owner, local, never wrecked, 87k miles on the clock, 5 speed. I had it towed...