Search results

1. S

2015 Passat TDI DSG in Florida

For sale is a 2015 VW Passat TDI SE. The car is in good condition, grey with the black interior and has been well maintained. It has the 2.0 diesel engine and the DSG automatic transmission. It has Sirius Satellite radio with the 5 cd changer,power seats, power windows, power sunroof. The car...
  2. S

2015 Passat TDI SE For Sale in CT

For sale is a 2015 Passat TDI. Really hate to get rid of it, but I'm retiring and will no longer be doing that much driving. It is a 2015 Passat TDI with 146k on it with the DSG transmission. Everything works like it should, its the platinum gray with a sunroof.Timing belt, DSG service done at...
  3. S

17" VW Wheels $200

Sold 17" VW Wheels $200 sold Bought these for spares and for snow tires for my '15 Passat. Trading the car in and no longer need them. Decent shape, perfect for to mount snows on. The tires are pretty worn but usable. You really are buying theses just for the rims. Originally on a Golf...
  4. S

.658 Fifth gear set $200 shipped

.658 Fifth gear set $200 shipped- SOLD Up for sale is a .658 fifth gear set. Purchased from Darkside. It has the large and small gears and the washer for the large gear. This set has about 20k on them and worked perfect. The car was nice and quiet running at 75 down the highway 1900-2000 rpms...
  5. S

03 Jetta TDI 5sp in CT $2800

For sale is a 2003 Jetta TDI with a 5sp manual trans. The car has 285k on it and runs good. Lots of new parts in the past year: both front axles a-arms front wheel bearings ball joints tie rod ends all four brakes motor mounts rear axle bushings 4 new tires front end alignment re-sealed...
  6. S

5 spd problems

So I just made a 1400 mile trip from CT to Fort Myers Fla in my 03 jetta It performed flawlessly, over 800 miles on the first tank, purred like a kitten all the way. Now I am driving around Fort Myers and the trans is slightly grinding into 3rd gear after the trans gets hot, it dosent do it...
  7. S

Help with power loss

I recently bought a 03 Jetta 5spd alh with 186,000 miles on it. It was a well maintained one owner car that I got an awesome deal on, but recently I have been having a power problem at the higher rpm's. it pulls great until around 2800 or so. In first and second gear you just kind of feel a...
  8. S

Complete Greasecar kit

SOLD Up for sale is a complete, used, Greasecar kit out of a 03 Jetta TDI. I just purchased this Jetta and it had the kit already installed. I wont be using the wvo setup, so I would rather clean the trunk out and put my spare tire back where it belongs. You get the complete set up as it...