Search results

1. shortysclimbin

Borg Warner Turbo core help BV43 variations

It looks like most of the sites which used to allow you to compare compressors you need login info now :(.. I'm wondering if someone can help. Can the top core fit in the housing of the bottom one? The CHRA for the CR BV43 is 5303-710-0560 The Compressor wheel measures 37mm/ 47.51 at...
  2. shortysclimbin

WTB: CCV / PCV heater (068906391A)

To finalize my swap I'm looking for the PCV heater with the square style connector in good used condition. Does anyone have one for the cheap?
  3. shortysclimbin

mk1/2/3 serpentine belt setup

Gents does anyone know of a reverse flow waterpump housing for the 1Z AHU engines? I'm looking to remove my silly power steering pump v belt off my mk2 as it always decides to slip when it gets wet or turns too far left or right. I've seen some great discussions here...
  4. shortysclimbin

ARP install number 10.. and issue with the last one

Well looking for some feedback here. I was installing my 10th headstud kit on an AHU today and on the last bolt swap I was at 110ftlbs and the stud popped the threads out of the block! I couldn't believe it that cylinder 1 rear outer bolt would do that. I presume there was prior underlying...
  5. shortysclimbin

WTB AHU head & intermediate shaft

Looking for a head with no surface or glow plug damage for rebuild and porting. Also looking for an intermediate shaft I can shave down and balance. And, if anyone has an AHU crank I'll be interested in that too for shaving and balancing.
  6. shortysclimbin

Thermal blankets and coatings for turbos

I stumbled upon a good article which articulates what I was seeing on the 2010 golf tdi with GTB2060VKLR and a turbo blanket. Basically, the car had a stock like turbo spool and reduced under hood temps. It was a nice setup and honestly what I would consider as the creme de la creme for daily...
  7. shortysclimbin

WTB: CR manual or auto transmission swap

I'm looking for a whole good working swap either manual or auto. PM me if you totaled your car and looking to get something back for it.
  8. shortysclimbin

WTB: TDI CUP Front Bumper before you trade it in

NOTE: the compensation chart will not compensate you for if you bought the body kit! if you are going to trade it in and have the body kit please contact me as I am willing to buy it from you.
  9. shortysclimbin

Mk5 Jetta Doors, Trunk lid, and Bumper in Richmond, VA

Each door $150 with with all goodies but the door card. Trunk lid $200 Rear Bumper $200 with exterior and support pieces and sub bumper. Need a side panel? Plasma cut side panels for $200 each Need a working sunroof? $200 Need a headliner? $100 How about a brake booster and master...
  10. shortysclimbin

cr140 swap with stage 3 ecu immob delete

Looking for 2500 for it. it has 118k miles and needs a timing belt change, turbo charger (unless you buy my cr170), and some piping. Come get it! $1500 with ecu, wiring, engine, and mounting bits if you want it before the shell is gone. SOLD!
  11. shortysclimbin

WTB: CR140 LP EGR parts

looking for the turbo outlet pipe piece and the drivers side intercooler plastic pipe.
  12. shortysclimbin

Major CR Performance Partout

Ok, so I am getting relocated most likely in a few months so I need to thin the TDI hurd.. Sadly this means the cars which cost the most for taxes and insurance yearly get sold. This includes my loved built CR140 golf. (build thread: https://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=407409) I haven't...
  13. shortysclimbin

CR170 Turbo kit and 3" Turbo back for jetta / JSW

I am parting out with all of My TDI parts. I have a CR170 turbo setup which was put on less than 5,000mi ago. Looking to sell this and the 3" turbo back exhaust with an added huge resonator in the center pipe. $880 for the cr170 with the intake plumbing bits and everything except new turbo...
  14. shortysclimbin

Mk3 AAZ/AHU 2.0L (81mm headgaskets)

Does anyone know of an oem gasket that will fit for 81mm bores on the AHU/AAZ? I have tried ABA, and AEG gaskets from the gas motors, but the oil and coolant passages dont 100% line up. If not I have a company willing to make some at $250 each if someone else is interested I can look into...
  15. shortysclimbin

AHU block Girdle New! ($200 obo) RVA

I have one left, might as well sell it.. does not include bolts but I can dig up the information for the proper ones you can order from summit. I also have one set of PD150 pistons oem size $500 obo IE ALH rods $500 OBO ALH oil pump new in box $80 obo
  16. shortysclimbin

mk2/3/4 parts, new, used, and performance

Housecleaning! AHU head stripped with baggy of parts ready for port and rebuild $200 TDImeister cam for that head only $300 260/260 11mm lift profile oversized valves $300 sold with AHU head only Free dual valve springs with purchase of all three :) Turbo manifolds and 1749VC turbo...
  17. shortysclimbin

mk5/6 parts, cr parts, new/used/ and performance

Mk5/6 Skid plate sold Tubing for aluminum intake $50.00 2.5" SS mandrel bend kit for custom exhaust setup $200 obo more than $400 in bends. If you also want straight pipe I have sticks for $20 ea 2.5" to 3.5" flaired GTI tips $75 pair CR Fuel rail with sensor $200 ea, Lines to...
  18. shortysclimbin

CR140 Build

CR140 Build AWIC GTB2060vklr Well car has been running for about 5 months. Still working out the bugs, and little odds and ends. Thus far, she runs great! Can't wait until I get the other parts finished. I think thus far I am the first one to try and do anything this drastic that has it off...
  19. shortysclimbin

2010 golf TDI heated seat set 4 door

Looking for $600 picked up in richmond va. Just freshly cleaned before putting into storage. Don't need two sets!
  20. shortysclimbin

Wanted: CJAA oem and Stage 1/2 logs

Looking for a few logs from others whom have an oem CJAA, one with stage 2 (with full exhaust), and one with stage 1. I would like to see channels 21,11,97 in 3rd gear from 1200-5000rpm. Reason? Checking fuel pressures related to system changes... I never logged my oem configuration so need...